Would you be okay with having a small wedding if your SO wanted it that way?

• That would be great!
  • No, I would not be okay with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• If that is something to happen in the future, then would want a small wedding with strictly invited people who have played a significant role in my life, are great friends for many years and maybe a few close relatives (broken family). Plus the whole idea of a wedding would be something me and my future will have talked about in great detail and length.

Most Helpful Girl

• I already want a small wedding myself. Who wants a bunch of distant relatives you never speak to at your wedding? Or a huge super formal venue?
    No, I want my closest friends and close family who I regularly talk to to be there, in a nice small venue area where we can all eat and talk. Who needs more than that?

What Guys Said 4

• Big weddings are great. A chance to pig out at the expense of the couple's families, maybe get drunk, flirt with other women, learn the latest gossip about the couple. Maybe even a chane to say "congratulations" to the couple before going home and trying to remember how I knew them.

No, big weddings make no sense to me. Invite the people in your life who really mean something to you and will appreciate sharing this special event with you. No one else needs to be there.

• i hate spending lots of money on a event like marriage.. i would rather do charity instead of doing something like that but again.. i live in India.. where it is tradition.. though things are changing...

• Yes sure I'd be okay with it

• I am not gonna spend huge amounts of money on some ceremony.

What Girls Said 2

• I want a small wedding so... yeah!

• I doubt I'll ever get married but is prefer a small wedding.