I think I may want an Outdoor ceremony, but I worry about the rain. Then I think I want an Indoor Reception because I dont want bugs getting into the food.
- Indoor ceremony and Indoor reception27% (7)31% (5)29% (12)Vote
- Indoor ceremony with Outdoor reception12% (3)6% (1)10% (4)Vote
- Outdoor ceremony with Indoor reception35% (9)6% (1)24% (10)Vote
- Outdoor ceremony and Outdoor reception19% (5)44% (7)29% (12)Vote
- Still Undecided7% (2)13% (2)8% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
for someone who was been there/done that... save the expense and headache and elope. You can still have a reception and your going to be a lot happier in the long run. I would tell all 3 of my sons exactly that. THe wedding is partly for the woman but more-so for the womans mother and mother-in-law to be. get those 3 together and it is a nightmare. The guy just wants his gal. unless you come from a rich family that will pay whatever the cost or can hire a person to do it for you. then spend away.1