How do you guys feel about suing your spouse because they had plastic surgery to alter their look and now your kids are "ugly"? (Article below)?

Okay, the story is false. Sorry about that. But the question still stands would you sue?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Haha I've come across this story before. It's just odd, how can someone sue if that is not even a crime? Unless it is a crime in China then that would be ridiculous.

• Hahah I find it slightly comical and very distasteful if that happened lol

I mean imagine? Lol

• if she with held that info then why not. Same with those that can't have children. Or even people with HIV. Rather tell your partner before than afte and let them make the decison to continue datin or nah

What Girls Said 1

• China man... fucked up. Fucked up society. She should have counter sued, he made a promise to stay with her. He wants to break that contract. I'm sure it didn't have any specifications regarding looks and children in that contract. If she has a good lawyer she could have rinsed him dry and made a nice life for her and her "ugly" baby.