Will you marry with not virgin person?

Yes question is simple. Will you marry or do you want it?

• Yes
    90% (19)83% (19)86% (38)Vote
  • No
    10% (2)17% (4)14% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously yes, that's the only type I'll marry. What I'm NOT gonna marry is a virgin person, since I would've had sex with them before. I'm not gonna be with someone who wants to wait till marriage to have sex.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. My motto as always: "I'd date a girl whether she had zero sexual partners or infinity."

I pass zero judgment about a prospective date's past. The past is the past and people can and do change.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I want to be my husband's one and only.

0|4
    1|1
    • Somehow i like this idea

• yes.. sure i would..

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, I don't see why someone's virginity makes any difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't care if they are or aren't a virgin.

I'm not going to pass someone up because of something like that.. There are other things to worry about.

0|1
    0|0
    • Which things

• Like the things that are actually considered when considering someone. If they're a good person that I love, it doesn't matter if they've had sex.

• Depends on the circumstances, but I would rather not. But it's not impossible.

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of circumstances?

• Some personal circumstances, if he's more settled, if he lost his virginity to someone he loved and not to random one night stands etc...

• I intend to, I'm not a virgin and neither is my partner but it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|1
  • Sure. I'm not hung up about virginity.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• Typically its situational, and while I understand that it is better to marry someone who has never had sex, that does in no way truly warrant a deal breaker. So many factors go into a relationship, i really doubt anyone can justly defend breaking up with someone solely because of whether or not they are a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if they're a virgin or not, what I care about is whether they are functionally heterosexual females who do not have any contagious incurable conditions (STDs).

0|0
    0|0
    • Technically, marriage is just an unnecessary social construct, though.

• Yeah of course I would.

Virgin =/= worth more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Apparently i dont wish to. I would LUV ma Angel to be a virgin babez @cinderelli 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure I don't care about that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • no question is not simple. Please to using proper sentence structure for English.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither one of us were virgins when we married, and were not each other's "firsts", either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely not.

0|0
    1|0