Is marriage the MOST DEADLY contract in America (for men)?

There are so many reasons not to get married or have kids that it's unbelievable. Men are systematically being oppressed on a massive scale!!

Call it a silent oppression.

Relationships themselves have become undesirable. Is marriage the MOST DEADLY contract for men?

The souls of millions of men cry from the grave!!

• Absolutely.
  • One of them for sure!
  • Not sure...
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could you give some examples at least? instead of just asking a really broad question lol

I also think it depends on the situation, what the couple wants for their life/marriage together etc.

I actually do agree that more people should think before having children and by think I mean getting their lives straight first and being open to the possibility that not all of us need/want kids or marriage.

If you're referring to how men are treated after the marriage ends then I do think the courts favor women over men when it comes to custody battles a lot of the time but the courts favor women in general honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dealt with enough shit from ex girlfriends, drama queen relatives/ female friends
    it makes me feel like wanting to stay single forever I don't know just the way i feel about things

• go gay?
      you get someone to love, AND you get a "get out of jai free" card to use whenever someone treats you poorly.
      Plus, you'll look fabulous

• You're right... It's much better to be alone than with a modern western woman!!

dartmaul15 is just a brainwashed feminist troll. Ignore him.

What Girls Said 13

• only if that's their attitude towards it.

• Here's the thing about marriage... it's a choice! What? You mean that you can choose whether or not to get married? Oh. My. God. You mean you actually have a choice in what you decide to do with your life? What? This is madness!

• yep it is a choice, a REALLY bad choice. Like drinking antifreeze is also a choice, or betting your house on 1 hand of poker.

• If that's your attitude you'd probably make a lousy husband and father, so don't bother.

• I'm so glad my boyfriend isn't a little bitch 😂

• not yet...

• Nathand, do you really want to converse with this... woman?

• ... You so like dick. It's obvious._. It's okay though, you don't have to hide it. People will accept it.

• Are these FACTS?

• Don't worry, with that kind of attitude, no one's going to want to marry you anyway. You're safe.

• the thing about marriage is that its a choice unlike for the million of girls around the world being forced into marriage with men old enough to be their fathers

• so are you against traditional things or against feminism? I'm curious because the guys on here seem to fall into two groups. and to answer I semi agree, especially if he's the breadwinner.

• The internet is hilarious

• Vote A = Most deadly and unrealistic contract worldwide for everyone

• Luckily you can chose if you want to be married! No one is forcing you, in western society. Sure, there might be family and sometimes friend pressure, but you don't have to cave and do it. If you don't like, don't do it!

• Okay then. Sorry that you feel that way. Don't get married if it bothers you so much.

• Ok then don't get married. No one is making you...

Calm down...

What Guys Said 11

• I agree only if they let it. Some guys end up with these women that only care about the life and not the one they live it with. Guys that get suckered into these only have themselves to blame either because they are too blind to see it, or too weak to do anything about it. Not all women are a like this, and not all marriages are like that. I for one am not married and I think marriages are not for me. I fucking love my life, wife and kid free!

• Women definitely have VARYING DEGREES, but all women are essentially the same thing. They're all women.

Marriage is shit and should be heavily condemned. Congrats on having a life without a fucking wife!! :D

• Thanks. I think the national divorce rate speaks for itself as to how awesome marriages are.

• How DEADLY can it really be if these idiots keep signing up for the crap? I mean if ya saw ___ get "RIPPED-OFF" in the divorce courts of America for his life earnings why in the heck would you willingly put yourself in the same situation?

See how FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS + it takes 2 to TANGO, right? So like I always say "whatever floats the boats" but please keep mind that #SHE has a boat of her #OWN that could #SAIL at any moment she deemed necessary" rather you liked it or not. How that for some " #FoodForThought? " ^_^

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Women get very offended by these questions, because they feel like its an attack on them... Although you didn't mention women at all.

when really marriage isn't the problem, divorce is, if people would solve problems, and marry for unselfish reasons, it would be a great contract between 2 people who love each other
    it takes two to get married and women are favored in court, so choose who you marry wisely or make her sign a prenup

• Actually it IS the fault of women. Women are almost completely to blame for the current circumstances.

It's not just divorce. There are a multitude of other problems at hand.

• The worst thing that has happened is...

women have been given the children. Now almost half of people grow up in single-mom homes. Even in couple homes, the mother takes precedence over the father.

Indoctrinated children are being produced in this way... that perpetuate this male hating and female worshipping society.

• I don't know man, my dad and mom divorced and although my mom got custody, my father knew it would be better that way, and my mom allowed him to pick me up whenever, she also taught me to be proud of being a man and supported everything i did

Did you grow up without a father? cause i did my dad died at 7
      My mom taught me to love myself and to love women and thats whats up!

• Oh god, not you again.

• Nah. The most deadly contract is a signing your life to science. As an experiment.

• Probably not, no. I think statistically married men live longer than single men.

• I don't follow what your saying

Marriage is just an extension of dating... you choose to share your life with someone... whether it works out or not that's up to the two people and how they choose their partners

Problem is not marriage, its choosing the right person... and that's doesn't meant the sexist person you think you can get

• Marriage is an extension of dating? LOL.

• Yea well what else is it

If you think the ceramony and having the marriage legalized means anything outside of human laws, it doesn't... ideally you don't have to marry, you just have to decide to spend your life with someone... and that would translate to the same meaning

• WOMEN ARE responsible for killing it.

• What do you men are being systematically opressed on a massive scale, MRA douche

• marriage is like a death sentence...

• It no longer benefits men to marry. Why would it Alamony, child support, mortgage payments so she can screw the tennis pro on your dime while the kids are at school.