What is your opinion on gay marriages?

Just want to know!

please, don't offend people by calling others bad names

Most Helpful Girl

• Marriage is between any two people who love each other. Whether that be a man and a man, a woman and a woman, or a man and a woman. Homosexuals deserve this right just as much as any other heterosexual.

I don't understand why people think that they can create anti-gay marriage laws to control people and their lives in which they are not in any way involved in. Just because YOU don't believe in gay marriage doesn't mean YOU can shove YOUR beliefs into other people's personal lives. Stay out of their personal lives and keep your beliefs to yourself.

I'm not gay but I totally and utterly support gay marriage. Homosexuals can't help who or how they are so why should this be held against them?

• I agree completely with you!

What Guys Said 4

• I fail to see how gay marriage would affect my life. Why should we stop people from being happy if they aren't hurting anyone else in the process? Typically, the main argument I hear against gay marriage is that the bible says marriage should be between a man and a woman. If you choose to believe that, fine, but to make it illegal for gays to marry is essentially forcing your religious beliefs into law, which I strongly oppose.

In short, I support gay marriage.

• I don't have a problem with gays getting married, it is their life after all. As long as they don't bring it towards me I'm A O.K with it

• "Bad names"? I could consider anything and everything to be "bad". Thus calling you a human could be view as "bad", and eventually outlawed. This absurdity of "bad names" and why people are offended by them have always dumbfounded me.

As for gay marriage, I don't care what they do as long as they are not hurting anyone.

• they should get to experience all the ups and downs that come with marriage just like anyone else imo

What Girls Said 3

• I'm technically Catholic so I'm supposed to be against it.

I don't really practice it though so I don't mind if they get married, even in a church! I mean, they are just like any human being and I believe we all have the right to be together with our significant others, no matter their sexual orientation, etc.

• well I'm catholic and I do believe that it shuld be btween a man and a woman

BUT...

im getting tired of this whole thing that's so strict to the bible.

i personally am not totally for it but I'm not against it either.

as much as I believe that it shuld be btween a man and woman

let evryone be happy with whoevr

nobody is perfect

• I am also a catholic. I go to a strict catholic church.

but my views are different. I believe that it doesn't really matter.

• i am very against it. marriage is intended to be between a man and a woman. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but that's my opinion. I'm very religious and I believe that God intended marriage to be a promise between a man and a woman and gays should not marry. I have no problem with gays, I'm just against their lifestyle choice and gay marriage.