My husband kissed another girl and I'm planning to divorce him. How am I overeacting?

Im pregnant with our first He resisted having sex with her but he still kissed her and I can't be with someone like that. He cries for me to take him back then say I'm evil for leaving him. I didn't force him to kiss her.

Most Helpful Guy

• you're not overreacting at all. he cheated and betrayed your trust... that said I think you should consider leaving him over this

whatever you decide is yours and yours alone and no one could blame you for the decision you make. I've been cheated on so I know the feeling of betrayal

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'm on board with the break up train. Cheaters don't deserve happiness.

What Guys Said 6

• You're not overreacting, he cheated on you in my point of view. No one can blame you if you don't forgive him.

• It's not right, I agree. But divorce, for just a kiss? And when you're pregnant from him?
    I think you're seriously overreacting.
    Talk with him, why did he kiss that girl? Does he regret it?

Grass will be always greener on the other side...

• I don't think you are overreacting but I also don't think you should get a divorce just yet.

• Well, if you really don't think you can trust him ever again, I suppose you're doing the right thing by leaving him. I feel sorry for your child, who will grow up asking, "Why doesn't Daddy live with us?"

• Divorce the father of your kid over one kiss that seems a little like pregnancy hormones running wild

• I honestly think a marriage can be saved/. salvaged from 1 kiss. You are overreacting.

What Girls Said 6

• He's blaming u so he doesn't have to take blame for his own actions... Just ignore him. He's just trying to get into ur headspace...

• He's embarrassed and guilty and is trying to get you to take him back by making you doubt your decision. If you really can't be with him anymore, then don't listen and stand firm in your choice. Your feelings here are understandable.

• your making the right decision stay strong and make sure you get the kid !

• Yes, leave him unless it was some sort of set up, he was assaulted, forced on him and he had no power to escape it (not his hormones... he should be able to control it), otherwise, leave him.

Those who are saying it was "just a kiss" ughh 😑

• You are not overeating. He was not acting like a faithful husband.

• You're not overreacting, would you kiss another guy? Probably not. So if you're not cool with this then dump his cheating ass. Be strong and do what's best for you in the long run. You could be with him for years and find out later on that he eventually did sleep with someone and that you could've left sooner