What is wrong with me?

Just a few days ago I annulled my marriage of two years with my ex wife, the woman I've had a crush on since I was twelve and had been in love with through out high school, because i caught her in an affair with this small car dealership owner. I mean in looks he's 100 times better looking than me, think Ian Somelder with long salt and pepper hair and sqaure jaw, and money wise he probably beat me there too as a bar tender/cook. But the one thing I don't understand no how much I asked her is why she cheated on me. I check the recording I have on her and it just seemed like what they said about me was terrible and cruel to me and yet she tells me she says she loves me. Also no matter how much she supposedly loves him I can tell he has nothing on her sexually at least that's what I think. But I'm getting sidetracked. I just have to know what I did wrong I was there for her I mean we were still in the whole honeymoon after the honeymoon stage. It was wonderful at least too me. I just want to know does it feel like did something wrong?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing is wrong with you at all. She is the one who violated her vows in cheating. I'm so sorry for your hurt and I hope that it gets better soon. I promise it will get better. You don't need someone in your life who isn't going to value you like you should be valued and honored. Take some time to get yourself in the right place. It may take a while, but wounds heal. There will be someone else out there for you who will treat you in the way that you should be treated. My thoughts are with you. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• You didn't do anything wrong. If there was an issue she should have communicated it not cheat. I don't think a person can love some one and cheat on them, it completely disregards there well being which is the opposite of love. I don't know what to tell you other then don't make the mistake of taking her back.