Girls, which one is your favorite wedding gown?

I love both and I don't know what ill take when ill get married...
wGirls, which one is your favorite wedding gown?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither of them are really my thing but the second one is just so humongous big that it's kinda ridiculous. Not only would people barely be able to see me anyway due to the amount of poof there is, they'd also be focusing only on the dress and not on me. The top one is the best option for me.

What Girls Said 18

• Actually going for dress 2 on this one. Not a fan of straps on dresses and I don't like lace. Which is basically everything that dress 1 is lol

• I like the first one a lot!

• second one! lol

• The first one is absolutely gorgeous! Where's it from?

• I'm more of a form fit kinda gal, I don't want to have to reach out to dance with my S/O haha. Also I don't want to look smaller than i really am x

• The first one! The second one is a bit too fairytale like for me

• I loved the first one! I love dresses with a lot of lace and long sleeves ☺️💕👌🏻👍🏻

• First one! Second one I would feel like a marshmallow.

• the first !

• I like the first but I don't like the nwcl/chest area.

I would change that to something else.
    Also, it looks like a bidycon dress.. I think I would alter that a bit too.

• The first wedding dress looks prettier. Even though I prefer the style of the second dress, I like the ball gown type, the first dress wins on this one.
    When it comes to wedding dresses, mermaid style dresses are pretty but not as pretty as ballgown style dresses in my opinion.
    The second wedding gown looks too big and the top part looks too simple, it's an exaggerated dress, whereas in the first gown I love the lace detail.

• I like 1 better

• The 1st one omg its beautiful!

• first one!

• The second one

• Both are pretty but I love the first one!

• The first dress is beautiful, I personally don't really like the second one :)

• The first one is gorgeous and seems a bit easier to walk around since it isn't so poofy.