What can I do here?

I'm married, but met a nice and pretty girl at work. she and I started to hangout by going to movies, and dinner, and drinks. my wife was OK at first, but later tried to stop me from talking to her. I continued hanging with her, and once went to her house to watch a movie and play PS4. we had sex and kissed a bit.

so what can I do about my wife and girlfriend? they're both amazing!

Most Helpful Girl

• 1- first thing stop seeing them both dont go back to girlfriend or wife

2- think hard why you married your wife

3- tell them both about each other and tell your wife you had sex with your girlfriend

4- give her divorce because even if you realize the mistake you done it's to late trust is broken will never be the same nor better if you stay together everyday of your life you will live with doubt and think she is cheating on you and she will live with doubt that you truly stop cheating and may cheat on you too

5- dont ever ask a girl to marry you til you can commit to yourself

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL well easiest question on here

Do your wife a favour and divorce you.

What Girls Said 8

• Introduce your wife to your girlfriend in the hope that they leave you and run off together because they deserve someone much better than you in their lives, you cheating asshole. Enjoy the short lived excitement!

• Not only will you rid your wife of a scumbag, but you'll also end up giving all your shit to her once you're divorced.

You're so kind!

• is that even possible? :/

• According to the countless rantings of men on the internet about divorce courts in the states, it sounds feasible. Your infidelity is gonna grant her a lot of your belongings.

Have fun. : D

• WTFFFF did I just read 😒

• just remember that karma is a bitch

• Please just leave my planet

• Tell your wife so she can divorce you.

Oh and never forget... Karma is a bitch.

• I just recently saw something about a girl cutting off her cheating husbands dick and flushing it down the toilet. Wouldn't it be great if karma bites your cheating scumbag ass and this happens to you!! ! That would be so deserved. By the way I hope your girlfriend gives you herpies :) but please do something for you wife and just let her find a real man.

• hahhhahhahahh wowwwww

What Guys Said 8

• Questions like this always elicit a tor**** of contempt.

This question in particular is almost certainly fake.

If it's not, then your lack of concern is a concern. People in your situation normally feel tortured by it. Rarely do they say things like, "they're both amazing!," because that's a tone of delight, and an empathetic, caring man doomed to break a heart (or two) generally does not experience the situation with delight.

If you were real, my advice would be to make up your mind as fast as you can and get ready for all hell to break loose, because that's probably what's going to happen, whichever way you choose.

• Good God, I'm not suggesting anyone download something in bits and pieces. The word is tor rent, for fuck's sake, with no space. I'm not talking about a download of contempt.

• Yep, tor rent is on par with nig ger. Makes perfect sense, lol.

• @MaskedSanity Hahaaaaaaa :)

• Wait you "met a nice and pretty girl at work. she and I started to hangout by going to movies, and dinner, and drinks" and "once went to her house to watch a movie and play PS4. we had sex and kissed a bit?" I'm not tally surprised that happened. That's why your wife had an issue with you doing that.

I guess you can try and have both which pretty much won't happen. Picking between them seems like the next best option for you. If you wife finds out what happened she probably won't want to stay and if she does there will likely be some big relationship issues.

• Do your vows mean nothing to you? You swore before you loved ones that you'd devote yourself to this woman. Show some pride and admit what you did and let her dump you.

• I don't want to lose her :/

• I hope you are not serious. This is not cool by any standards.

• Dude. You fuckin suck.

• Did your vows mean nothing to you? Do your wife a favor and go dig a hole and lay in it.

• So is your wife ok with an open relationship?
    Try that.

• no :(

• Well I guess there are only 2 options.
      1) Pick whichever you like better and only see her
      2) Date both secretly

• Leave your wife?