What do men look for in a woman that would make him want to make her his wife?

Most Helpful Guy

• MUSTS for the girl I marry, no exceptions:

I must find her attractive
    She must be a nice person
    She must want kids
    We must have a similar sense of humour
    We must have overlapping interests
    She must be intelligent

What Guys Said 8

• A man looks for a woman who is supportive of him. A man would not want to marry a woman who always complain about everything. A man would marry a woman who will cater to him, satisfy him in bed a lot, and who will help out financially as well. A man must do his part as well to be a good husband.

• Looks, personality and cooking/cleaning skills.

• Well usually men, I'm not saying all but usually we tend to look for a woman who sticks out and is confident with her life and with herself.
    That's really attractive. That shows that you're stable in your life. We like that.
    No. I don't mean being tomboy. Have your own girly sense but just be happy with yourself.
    Understand yourself completely. :)

• I personally look for average looks and good enough manners.

• ... my penis

• Pure love.

• Are you single? Have kids?

What Girls Said 1

• Im seriously infatuated with this question. In the sense I think like I'm pretty sure the guy I like is dropping hints towards a future. The way he's asked me if we wants kids. And he's always doing husband parts of the Bible and has me do the wife parts and don't let anyone else do them.