What shall I do?

I am married, but got introduced to a female friend at work. We have common interests and started to hang out. We went to dinner, movies, drinks, the gym, and played video games together at her house. My wife was angry when I hugged my friend goodbye in front of her. After a week of no contact, we met up again at her house and watched a movie. Then we kissed and had sex. I realized this was wrong, and tried to break up with her. But, my girlfriend threatened to tell my wife! What can I do about my wife and my girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly. There is a problem at home with your wife if you went looking elsewhere. I suggest you have a good look into your marriage and see what is lacking , but start with telling her what happened and see if you can fix what is broken. (the trust thing, oops, its like glass, once it broken, it is never ever the same)

As for your girlfriend threatening to tell your wife. I am sorry, that is just one of those risks you take when you are unfaithful. Again, I suggest you tell your wife because the truth will eventually come out especially that your girlfriend already threatened you with it.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on? what are you doing here, you are having two ladies in your life. You have sex with your friend? where are your morals young man? you had sex with your friend means you have already started to cheat on your wife. You are not at all doing the right thing? are you not happy in your marriage? are you more happy to be with your friend?

You need to decide what you want, now you are going to be in trouble young man, because your friend has already started to threaten you. What you can do now is:

1. You can either go to your wife and apologize for all that you have done, tell her the truth that you had sex with your friend, please don't try to hide the truth or tell her half truth, tell her everything the full thing if she comes to know from your friend and she confronts you that will be far more worse. However I don't know what will happen, she may never forgive you or she may forgive you but not want to be with you anymore.

2. You break up with your wife and choose your friend over your wife and then be with your friend.

Hence you need to decide what you want, your marriage or your friend?

What Girls Said 3

• Meh, have the decency to tell your spouse in all honesty and candor that you own your choices. You're the one who ran this relationship off in the ditch.

This had nothing to do with your partner. If you want to fix your marriage, you have to accept responsibility and do whatever it takes to earn your partner's trust back one step at a time.

Good luck.

• You are too young to get married. Temptations are everywhere. You just have to control yourself next time. I think you should confess to your wife about it and ask for 2nd chance.

• It's situations like this that makes me have zero trust in males.

What Guys Said 1

• The first problem I would solve is why you wanted to cheat in the first place.