Would you be more attracted to a man if he was your husband and the father of your children?

My wife want's us to have kids and I am concerned that I won't be having sex with her for a while when the kids are born. Sex is an important part of a relationship with anyone. Why do women expect kids and marriage but then leave men without their needs being met.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you just have to understand how she feels. It might be inconvenient for you to not get to have sex for a while but for her it's literally quite dangerous, and she's probably too exhausted to be interested in it and pushing her to do something she doesn't want to do is only going to make her more resentful and feel less like doing it in the future.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be prepared for little to no sex for long periods of time if you have kids. But the payoff is well worth it. The joy of kids and sharing it with someone you love is very satisfying and worth the sacrifice of no sex.

What Girls Said 7

• Fine, if you need to heal down there thats fine. But he can still lick her out. And she can suck his dick. And you can do anal. All kinds of stuff you can still do to remain sexually active while not causing any undue harm down there.
    Thats what I intend to do after pregnancy anyway, 6 months without any sexual activity? are you crazy?

• No that makes no since I didn't already find you attractive you would be my husband or the father of my children it won't increase once you are.

• Correction it CAN'T increase

• What about having sex after you have the kids?

• Sorry I meant wouldn't be my be...

And why wouldn't I! Other than the children getting in the way I wouldn't be anybkess attractive to my husband if anything he would be less attracted to me I'm the one that popped a baby out of me and gained some pounds.

• I think you cannot have sex the first six months after the baby is born.

She will need to heal first.

• I think yes, I would even be more attracted to him.

• Yes of course

• Because when you have a family everything isn't about you anymore.
    by the way sex is not a need. The sooner you realize that the easier your life will be.

• For most men, IT IS. You sound very selfish.

• Lol here you go turning it on me again. As I stated before, I don't have spouse or kids. This is not my problem its your problem.
      I didn't say it wasn't part of the marriage, I said once children come into the picture, everything isn't about you anymore, the children and the household are the priority, and sex should be somewhere down the list. Where depends on the lifestyle of you, your wife, and children. Having a family is about making sacrifices, and not only when it comes to sex, its sacrifice after sacrifice and that will continue on for the rest of your life. If you weren't up for the challenge you should have never vowed to accept it.

• That is a unilateral view of marriage, Sex is definitely not at the bottom of the list.

• It's six weeks I have 2 kids and we still have sex every day and sometimes more. Kids don't have to stop it if you don't let it. My husband and I are very happy he still gets what he wants and he loves his kids

What Guys Said 1

• I'd never be attracted to another man.