Girl is wasting my time?

I tried to go on a second date with her, but whenever I ask she'll take a couple days to respond and when she does, she asks me what day I'd like to go and then she'd wait ANOTHER day or two to respond and then say she's busy that day. Then I'll propose another day and she'll wait and say she's busy then, too. This is after canceling on me the day before a second date we scheduled. Is she just a waste of my time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would say so...Sorry but it sounds like she is trying to decline indirectly, perhaps she doesn't want to hurt your feelings...maybe she's not sure how she feels about you yet or she just doesn't know how to say no thanks. Or she's a major GAME player and you don't want anything to do with a girl like that. I would suggest, since she has already declined, that you put your interests somewhere else. If she does find she has feeling for you in the future she will contact you. Toooooo many ladies in the world to play games like that. Good luck. Cheers!

What Girls Said 2

• it doesn't sound like she is interested

just ask her face to face...

okay do you want to go on a date or not?!?

• YES this girl is absolutely a waste of time. If she really wanted to date you she wouldn't wait that long to let you know. I would say to move on cause there are so many more girls who would be happy to give you an answer right then and there.

What Guys Said 2

• OK the responses so far were that you should move on. If you are not too attached to her then yes move on. BUT, here's the big but: Not to give you a false hope, I could not help to wonder, if she is not interested, why would she waited a few days whenever (key word is whenever) you ask her to go on a date. She could have just read too much Cosmopolitan (not that I know what's in it) or Girls Ask Guys website and thought that she should play hard to get. In my opinion, since you got nothing to loose anyway, why try this: Be a bit more persistence. If she get annoyed, then you know that everyone else here are right. If she remains aloof or even seems amused, then my hunch is right. Good luck!

• Yeah, that's what's bugging me. She waits a few days. Like, why even bring it up then? But.... the thing is that she never offers an alternative. And if I don't contact her, she never contacts me. Maybe I should wait a couple weeks and see if she bothers to make contact.

• defo, if she was interested she would have said a day when she was available,