What's a considerable age, of marriage?

Not legally, but Emotionally, From a woman's perspective, because of course (most) woman mature sooner than men in this area. Or at least (settle) sooner.

I'll be honest, i want the the cold truth lol, I'm 19, today and I like someone, he's 20, we are in the same religion that doesn't date without a view of marriage, & I think soon we might end up dating, but if we do, I don't want people to view us as too young, I've matured fast for my age, and I have my head in straight, I'm pretty sober. However the age groups I'm around the woman and men are in their 50's and up. They say I'm their baby, and etc... Not only do they make me feel young, but I look a lot younger because of my petite size, so a lot of people view me as young , I don't know the best choice for me?

Update: I wasn't necessarily talking about hoping into marriage just yet, of course, after doing and getting to know each other, and being in a relationship for a while, I'd be turning 21. .

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say being a relationship with the guy for 2 years or more. That's when the lust falls of and people really see who they're marring. 19 is not too young. Back in the day people would get married at 18 all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't a timing on marriage, you can be dating someone for 10 years and then marry them or dating them for a couple years and marry them! If you feel like you're meant to date this guy then so be it and marriage is never promising even when you are married, feelings might grow even more and or change.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I say 21 and older is a great age to marry. You're practically an adult and should be able to do what you want. However, I dont think people should wait ao late as 30+. To me, 23-25 is ideal marriage age, but I wouldn't mind getting married sooner than that :)

• I would get married at 19, if my parents were cool with it.
    But as for the guy, I am not sure.

I don't know if they can handle marriage at 19

• Emotionally mid 20s.

• 22 years old is the age that I would consider ready.