What kind of marriage is the best in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• None, I'd rather monogamous or no marriage at all. I don't like sharing stuffs especially stuffs like my boyfriend or even husband.

• They all suck, I can't share my man, I'm too jealous 😔😔😔 I get jealous when another girl flirts with my crush, let alone a husband? Heck no!

• none of the above. wth? haha

• Monogamous, none of the ones listed. Tbqh, I'd rather be single or just dating than in any of the above options. All of which completely defeat the purpose of marriage in the first place. (Committing to stay with one person 'till death do us part'.)

• I'll stick with one husband, one wife thanks :D

But if I had to talk about fairness, then I'd guess a group marriage.

Still, I want the one husband, one wife thing. Nothing else for me. I only need one person to love.

• None of those options are cool with me.

• Tried to think of a cute comeback to your opinion, but couldn't. Anyway, you are right on.

• I can't believe you ran out of cute comments @red_arrow

• Blame it on lack of sleep. I have been having trouble sleeping since your comment about wanting to take me home. WooHoo!

• Monogamy or nothing.

• I voted B for fun. I'd love to have a harem of husbands. But I choose monogamy in the end.

• Why must I choose between these blasphemies?

• You don't have to, I also prefer monogamous marriage ;)

• :p Ok, I just voted B, because I'll take two husbands and love them both lol

• Lol, ok :D

• None of the above. If I were ever getting married, I want a monogamous marriage where it's 1 man and 1 woman only.

• Out of these, tribal mating seems to be the closest to what our original ancestors did before property came into play. So, "C"

What Guys Said 11

• I don't wish to get married. I never want to get married. Hence you know my answer to your question.

• I am not sure how anyone can keep facts straight about multiple people... I say monogamy because it is just better to have one best friend and lover in life. It is far less confusing too... better to know one person really well, than two or three people moderately well!

• None, but if I had to choose, I go with Polygamous, though I wouldn't like it.

• I agree, nothing beats the monogamous marriage, right?

• Yeah, though I don't know if even getting married is the right decision nowadays.

• The marriage that doesn't exist

• I'll go with the classic, one man one woman marriage.

• One that lasts.

• Where's the monogamy option?

• Polygamous is the marriage I want, if any.

• Polyamorous marriage? it isn't a real thing.

• Yes it is real but only in some tribal communities.

• The first is the one for me. The second and third is not for me as I could never stir a pot with my laddle thats full of another man's soup.

• I've no problem with people arranging their lives however they want. Whatever.

But for me, it would be more drama and family politicking than I have time or the desire to deal with. No thanks. One woman is more than enough for me.

• I agree, monogamous marriage is the best :D