Muslim Guys, would you marry a girl who does not wear hijab?

If this girl fits all your standards in terms of personality.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Am a Muslim man with 3 wives.

The 1st and 3rd wore a niqab from the very first day we met as they were both arranged. One is from Saudi Arabia and one is from Qatar.

My 2nd wife is an American White, she converted to Islam after marriage, She wears a niqab though I have no recollection of ever telling her to wear one.

I told them they can wear anything when we are within our own home and to dress modestly when we are within the expat community we live in, However once we are out of that zone they should know what to do without me telling them to do so.

Ironically, it is my 2nd wife that keeps the niqab whenever we are outside the gates of our house even if it is just to a shop nearby. Unlike the other 2 she also wears the niqab when we go to England or America though I do tell her that she should remove it especially when we visit her parents' house.

What Guys Said 5

• I would tell her not to wear it. I find them ugly. My father told me when I told him that Im concerned she might wanna wear one "Nowadays they are glad when the boyfriend/ husband dont want them to wear one. They are modern girls" and this calmed me a little. This looks so weird to me.

• Thank you for your opinion.
      Are you a practising muslim?

• So no Im not a practising muslim. Im a muslim who is living like an atheist, who never visited a mosquee, and never learned how to pray. Only thing I do that makes me act a little like a Muslim is that I dont eat pork, and this is only because I never did and just got used to it, its in my brain that pork isn't good for me.

• But when someone asks I still say "Yeah Im a muslim" and everytime I question myself.. "well... am I? Or am I just saying that?"

• I would not marry the girl if she wears a hijab. I simply don't like it. Plus, hijab is not that important in Turkey anyway, half of the female population doesn't wear it.

• I am a muslim, and my wife dosent wear a hijab.

I dont like hijab even my wife.

I am not a religious guy. I am not visiting a mosquee, and dont know how to pray.

• I'm muslim and no problem, lots of muslim doesn't wear hijab in my country.

• What country are you from?
      Are you a practising muslim?

• Turkey, Im muslim I pray, I fast but I realized after read bimbobambo's opinion, Im not good muslim enough. Im making a list, how to be a muslim and I will try to be good muslim. Thanks bimbo :D

• Yes. Oncr she is my wife she is my property and has to do my bidding. Then I will say wife cover yourself and wear the hijab as you shame myself and my family.

• I hope you are just trolling, if not, I wish you good luck with your life as I truly doubt such a close-minded and self-centered person like you would ever go far.

• Divorce her and send her home. Can not have my wife disgracing my family, religion and culture.

• There are a lot of muslims like you.. but you must know that your wife has her own thoughts and belevies which you must to respect as she do.

So i think you r wrong in your belevies.

I am muslim too and i respect my wifes belevies and thoughts.. because she is a human like me. And has the same rights like me.

In my opinon she must live like you live. Dont kill her personality because she is a woman.