Would a marriage work out with?

someone who got divorced after 5 months, for excessive flirting with the opposite sex?

• Yes it will
  • No that is likely to fail again

Most Helpful Guy

• I could not vote yes or no on failure. It depends on whether or not the person who did the flirting learned their lesson or not. If there is no attitude change, Then to the very least, I would consider that person as being on shaky ground and I would probably walk away.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone that he or she would Find, probably would be nothing but a rebound, and Not... Sound.
    If he or she is a Flirt to begin with, then they are Not into a real Relationship, Nor a Steady Eddy.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much, sweetie, and not so hard to detect with a divorce deal. xxoo

• Thank you, sweetie, too for the upvote.. Good luck. xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• What's going to be different the second time around? A tiger never loses its stripes.

• I have never read a question with such an obvious answer.

• It's not impossible, but it's highly doubtful. Sometimes, people need to hit rock-bottom to realize the changes that they need to make in their lives. The question is did this guy hit rock-bottom? Has he grown, matured, and made the changes he needs to? If the answer is "no", then I wouldn't give him a second thought if I were you.

• He was still flirting with girls a week before he got engaged.

• lol I wouldn't marry anybody whos ever been married. good luck with this gamble

• No never. That hoe-bag will never be happy.

What Girls Said 5

• I couldn't vote either. @DocT1977 is right. It all depends on the person who was flirting. For a married person to be flirting with the opposite sex is very disrespectful to their partner. If they were repeatedly warned of the consequences of this action and they chose not to stop then it falls on them.

• It depends on many factors, that's why opinionating over 'excessive flirting' is almost impossible to tell.

My neighbour was divorced from her husband whom she has 3 kids with. They worked things out after three years and got back together. It worked out for about 3 months, they seperated yet again. Since then he has a new person and had another 3 kids. She is still single.

• You need years to change who you are.

• Well, on the surface, no I don't think a cheater or incessant flirt can have a successful marriage.

However, the story is likely much more complicated. And I would need to know more about the story to make an accurate decision.

• She/he better have worked on that issue first