Will you marry someone from different country or ethnicity?

What if family gets in the way?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep! I married a guy from a different country.

What Guys Said 30

• I'm already happily married to someone with a different native language. Skin color or passport would make no difference. And no, my family didn't like her.

• Are you still in touch with your family?

• My parents are dead. But we did see them only on special occasions. My uncles and aunts never even met my wife. They must be dead too.
      I still see my kid brother a few times a year.

• i would if i loved them, and we got along, thats all that matters, and if my family got in the way, id want to sort it out with them so try and iron out any problems, words solve everything

• i have married someone of a different ethnicity. if I were unmarried I'd consider marrying anyone from anywhere as long as we got along and all that stuff

• Doesn't matter who they are or where they are from. If we get along, im down for it. If family tries to get in the way, that will just make the bond stronger.

• I did marry a person of my own race and ethnicity. However, When I was single, The idea of dating a foreigner, or a person of another race, It was really no issue to me. I could have wound up with anyone so long as they met my personal standards.

• Yep I don't see why not

• Absolutely I would as long as she does not convert me to her own religion and we are pretty open with everything else. In any case, I've never been attracted to Asian, and I have always dated Caucasian or a different ethnicity, so yeah that pretty much answers it.

• can't predict the future, but ethnicity isn't an obstacle for me

• Yes of course why wouldn't I?

• yeah id be fine with that

• sure... I don't care about nationality or ethnicity...

• sure long as their isno comunication barrier then fine

• OF course. I don't see the problem why not.

• Dude, if marriage is about love and love has no boundaries then I'd blow the smithereens of ethnicity!
    best of luck!

• Sure I have no problem with that as long as they're the same religion I'll be golden.

• Ethnicity and nationality would not matter to me.

• Yes I would! and plan on it! 😍😍😍

• Anyone in mind?

• @ArabianPwincess197 HI!!! :) how have you been! Pm me :p

• Hey :) I read it too late. You beat me to it.

• Yes, I would. Had a crush on someone of different ethnicity so yea.

• As long as she's from the same race.

• Oh, sure. :) Especially if she had a hot accent. ;) lol

• I would, if the circumstances directed me towards it.

• Yeah definitely why not? I look forward to it honestly.

• If i loved that someone and she was what i am literally looking for. why not!

• If you're family is against it?

• I will try to convince them. However my family never was against me in my life decisions.

• yeah sure... if i find my soul mate or the one whom i love the most then nothing would stop us.

• Yes. I live in an other country so probably yes.

• most definitely.. the heart knw it all its the judge

• I don't know. But I wouldn't rule it out.

• It isn't much of an issue for me.

Am from Qatar and planning on marrying my White American fiancée in 2 months and she will be my 2nd wife.

• only if she is an orthodox christian.

• If my current relationship keeps progressing as it has been, yes on both counts.

What Girls Said 21

• sure i wouldn't mind, as long as we share the same religion.

• Different ethnicity, certainly. I almost guys of different ethnicities than my own. So long as there are no major religious/cultural conflicts, of course.

Different country though? That'd be tough. I don't see myself handling a LDR too well so unless it was someone I already know who happens to live abroad, probably not.

• Everything is fine for me, tho I do hope we share the same religion.

• Would I? Sure.

Will I? No.

My current boyfriend and I are planning on getting married and he's from a land so far away that it takes all of 10 minutes to drive there haha

• Yeah, absolutely. It's not even about if I would, I'm actually 99.9% sure that I will. And I wouldn't have it any other way, I'm not a fan of Latvians. 😐

• Probably. I'm black/latina and I usually date white guys. I've always dated interracially due to where I grew up/am growing up. So, I most likely will date someone outside of my race.

• I am dating out of my race and ethnicity right now

• Open to whatever ethnicity.

• I'm already dating someone who is from another country. :D

It's really interesting seeing the difference in how he's lived, what foods he eats, how the cities look, etc. hopefully I will get to go there one day soon. ^^

• Yup.. totally

• Well when I fall in love I fall in love, but my ideal is to settle down in lebanon with my family so...

• I wouldn't mind it at all. I always had a feeling that I won't marry a Tunisian for some reason...

• Sure, if they're kind, smart, funny, and sexy, I don't care what country they come from.

• I don't see why I wouldn't.

• Will I? I don't know... "Would" I? Of course! If I loved him! :]!

• Foreigners are the only dudes I ever date. Right now I'm with a black guy from The US. I'm from Europe.

• I have no problems whith that whatsoever. I would even move to their country if it's for my "true love".

• Sure, as long we were compatible together.

• For sure! I like to travel a lot so I will probably end marry with someone from other country.

• i plan on it as long as we share the same religion

• Ethnicity doesn't matter to me but I strongly prefer my men to be American, culturally.