Having an affair, what do I do?

I had an affair with a female friend, despite being married. originally, we agreed to jut have dinner together. but, we ended up going to her house, playing PS4, watching a romantic movie, and having sex. my wife slapped me hard after I told her this. she's been crying endlessly. how can I get her to sto cryingp? I said sorry many times! was such a violent action necessary?

we have no kids and she won't have sex with me now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww you poor thing life is so hard for you. Who does she think she is not having sex with you after you've gone around sticking your cock in someone else. And slapping you how dare she it's not like you ripped her heart out

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that you're treating this situation so lightly with "aww c'mon why is she so harsh on me? not like I did anything serious maan, I just cheated is all," leads me to believe you're a troll.

But in case you aren't, dude, you fucked up big time. Your wife should be dumping you, let alone be angry at you. Do her a favor and file for divorce because once a cheater, always a cheater - you're just bound to do it again anyway.

What Girls Said 5

• Stop spamming.

• You break up with your wife.

• Well why did you cheat in the first place m8? That's somewhere to start...

• Omg, why cheat when you can just leave? You can say goodbye to y'all sex life because you're not getting any for awhile.

• Well, that happens occasionally. You should give her a free ticket to have sex with whomever she wants for a night.

What Guys Said 4

• I would probably start talking to a lawyer because she'll probably end up divorcing you. However, you may get away with saying something like "Yes, I had sex with her. That's fucked up, and I wasn't thinking. But it was meaningless sex. It was just a physical act. In fact, I was being taken advantage of But, baby I make love to you!"

• Whatever her reaction was just shy of murder is probably appropriate. You messed up and came clean, that's at least a good start. What happens from here is anyone's guess. In my experience, no one ever gets over that destruction of trust. My first real girlfriend cheated on me and it is still a scar I carry today. Even though I know we were young (I was her first) and that I was not around a lot (military), it still didn't change that feeling that I could never trust her. I am not an insecure person but it made me insecure and I did not like that feeling. I had to end it.

I wish you the best of luck but right now you need to give her space to collect her feelings and figure out how she wants to move forward.

• I would advise counseling because since you cheated on her. Now she feel like you can have sex with the other woman since you did it. She don't want to listen to anything you have to say. So getting a professional counselor can be the voice she can hear for advice to help. You will just have to be patient because it won't be easy since she don't trust you.

• Troll post, acts like its no biggy and no self pity. One night stand also isn't an affair just cheating.