Married, but love another woman?

my wife was my dream partner until marriage.
then, she became really annoying and strict (she's Asian). she forbade me from hanging out with my friends, would raise her voice if I were to talk to a female by choice (female friend, friends wife), and refuses me sex. she claims she's too tired, while I work the same hours she does (same field, but different company) and I still feel ok to go out or have sex.

I met a single female friend through a good friend, and she and I really hit it off, and called each other best friends! we hung out, played video games at her house, and online. we also watched movies, went to dinner, and hit the gym together.

I started to cheat on my wife by having common safe sex with my female best friend, who treats me right and appreciates me. she encourages me to hang out with friends, both male and female.

I've been cheating for a few months, and fear my wife finding out.

I am not in a position to divorce, so I just sneak out to have sex with her and spend time with my friend.

we have no kids

Most Helpful Girl

• Get divorced don't be an asshole. You're unhappy in your marriage and you clearly married for the wrong reasons, if this girl knows about your situation she's a slut and don't be surprised if she cheats on you or you cheat on her. You're clearly too weak of a person to handle any difficulty and honestly do not deserve any worthwhile relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not surprised you are doing that, considering your married partner is an emotional abuser who restricts you from having a social life and isn't even willing to satisfy you anyways.

If you'll ever be in a position to divorce, you should. Until then, don't get found out.

What Girls Said 5

• Divorce. Your. Wife.

What the fuck is wrong with some people?

• met a single female friend through a good friend, and she and I really hit it off, and called each other best friends! we hung out, played video games at her ho... so on.

This is why she forbade you from talking to female friends

If you wanted sex, you should have expressed yourself. Should have told her you can't be in a sexless marriage.

• So why the hell did you even get married smh either work it iut with your wife maybe counseling or divorce her

• What do you think made her change? Do you think maybe she feels you changed too? Also, talk to her, she maybe going through issues that she puts on you?

• What do you mean, you're not in a position to get divorced? That's just stupid. If you're unhappy in your marriage then leave it. Don't go sneaking around and make matters worse. It just makes you look scummy.

What Guys Said 2

• Divorce your wife. Seriously. You have no relationship with her any more: there's no sex and she is very controlling. Plus, you have no kids to complicate matters.

• Grow a sack and divorce her.