What's wrong with my wife?

My wife wasn't acting like herself last night. She was nervous and scared I asked her what was going on she said nothing I asked her if she was ok she said yeah. She was watching a scary show before we went to bed but it didn't seem to scare her. She never been this way before. She kept looking in the left corner of our room. I don't know why. I'm really worried about her. What's wrong with her? How can I comfort her?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be the effects of the show. Sometimes scary things affect someone after the fact. I have that issue a lot. Maybe have a movie night with her and pick some happier movies she liked, it may help a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• It was probably the show that scared her and she didn't want to admit it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• She's probably seeking your attention, she wants you to give her time and talk to her, cuddle her make her feel like their is only two people on earth, you and her and that you are hers, and hers only and that she is yours and yours only. Also a chance she might be pregnant and wants the safety, security and protection you provide her.

• Maybe you can talk to her in an understanding way to make her feel it's ok to tell you what happened to cause her to be that way.

• It was just a show, tell her to grow the fuck up. Seriously.

• She might be cheating