Guys, why do you hate black girls Z?

Would you marry an African girl?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hate black girls myself, I would be willing to marry such a girl, or anyone with a different racial background from myself. In the end, I would want to be married to a girl who can and wants to share her life with me; most importantly, it has to be one with a positive effect on my personal life in the long run.

What Guys Said 9

• I've dated black girls before, and I'd date them again. It's all about the personality and culture match, not the skin tone, at least for me.

• Nope I wouldn't. And thats not because Im racist, its just not my taste.

• Ok. Easy to understand

• He's the sort of guy who triggers too much hate for African girls against white guys. I've witnessed too many cases of racism and I think I've had enough! !

• Trust me if he would be in germany right now and would've said this infront of me or my best friend, he would be in hospital right now. But people like him can only say this when they're in the internet and anonymous. He would've never had the balls to say that in person.

• If I find her attractive and likes/tolerates my smoking she's fine by me

• Finding love is hard enough, why limit your chances.

• I do not hate black girls. Yes if she is interested I will marry black girls.

• If she is smart and funny.

• I would marry any race. I would focus on any other problems that might be present.

• I don't hate black girls at all. If a woman is attractive and we have a connection, I'll ask her out, regardless of her ethnicity.

• Africans smell bad no thanks

• I should really slap the crap out of yo stupid face!

• Haha reading this in your accent is the best!!