Why is my wife jealous?

why does my wife get jealous when I spend time with my best friend, who is female? all we do is go to the movies, hit the gym, go to dinners, and play video games (ps4, ps3, Wii u, Xbox 360, PC and Xbox One) online. she HATES it when we hang out. so does my friends husband. both yelled at us whwe got home from Denny's at 3 AM. my wife even slapped me when I hugged my friend goodbye in front of her, and showed her photos of my arm around my friend. we even text and hang secretly.

why is she so jealous? we just hang, hug, and compliment (you look beautiful/handsome today)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to be mean but I would have divorced you, your not showing her respect at all I don't care if she is your best friend your wife comes before your friends. That's just how I see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• bro, she probably wants to go to the movies with you, go to dinner with you, spot you at the gym, and I don't know about the video games part, that's if she's into gaming or not, but she wants to be the one doing shit with you, not your friend girl.

What Girls Said 4

• So... you're dating your best friend I see.

"... all we do is go to the movies, hit the gym, go to dinners, and play video games (ps4, ps3, Wii u, Xbox 360, PC and Xbox One) online."

Yeah I'd have served you divorce papers. Hell, I'd have never married you in the first place. You're obviously in love with your friend.

• She hit you? Ohhhh heck no! If you did that to her, you'd get arrested.

She's not just jealous, she's possessive of you. She controls who you're friends with. That's crazy! She's abusive and controlling. I would just leave her if I were you.

And, she's probably jealous because she believes you have feelings for this woman.

• What the dick?

• A Guy that have a wife should do this with his wife not other girl

What Guys Said 6

• Your wife did not marry you so that you would consider some other woman your "best" friend.

She launders your dirty underwear while you give your "relationship" time and effort to this other woman.

Since you are not slipping some dick to your BFF, only embracing her in front of your wife, I guess you think your wife could at least be grateful.

Have you even considered the possibility that your wife would want your time, interest and to be considered your best friend? Maybe she did not get the memo. In order to be your bff, you don't accept a proposal of marriage, instead, you wait to be the other woman.

• Your wife seems to be a lot controlling. That's not a good thing.

• This is a joke right?

• lol what a dick... be ready to realize your wife is going to have an affair. Stop emotionally cheating on her.

• Wow fuck your wife. Get divorced and marry your boyfriend right now

• The most ridiculous post ever , DON'T DO SOMETHING THAT LOOKS BAD obviously if it was the other way around u would b flipping out.