Do you believe that pre-marital sex is immoral?

• Yes
  • No
  • Unsure
PS- Will the girls who voted yes message me? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely misread the question. I thought it asked if pre-marital sex was immortal.

• But I'm gonna say yes.

• Bringing up Obama is very non-sequitur.
      And I never claimed to be honest.
      So block me if you mad, bruh.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• A loving and wonderful act like sex, between two consenting and well informed adults, could never be immoral. However being judgmental may be...

• My case may have been made by your down vote. I don't hold it against you, just wonder why you would ask the question if you had already had an answer for yourself,

• As long as you're safe and not spreading STI's, I don't see how it harms anyone. Therefore, I don't see it as immoral.

• Why do you ask these questions when you simply ignore/downvote anyone who doesn't post the opinion you want them to? Isn't the point of asking questions to get other view points?

• Hebrews 13:4 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5

etc

• Neither of those specify that they're referring to pre-marital sex.

Do you also agree with these passages?
      Leviticus 25:44-46
      Deuteronomy 21:18-21
      Deuteronomy 23:1
      Leviticus 21:17-23
      Leviticus 19:19

• i think sexual compatiblity is a big deal for some people. not all. but some. so i think having pre marital sex is important for some people. also, sometimes having sex makes some people feel closer to somebody which lets them let more emotions run free than they would if they weren't in a sexual relationship. so i voted no.

• Not at all, I couldn't actually imagine being married aka bound to someone for the rest of my life who is shitty in bed just because I didn't even know how they were as there was no way for me to know what I was getting myself into. No thanks 😂✌

• not really... du?

• No, if I even wanted to get married I would want my partner to have had sexual experiences, because I myself have and think it's good to explore and figure out what you like before committing theoretically to one person for life.

• yo're very small minded, asking a question then down voting everyone...

• Marriage does not solidify any kind of security... people get married and cheat all the time! So if I were to wait to have sex with my ex husband only for him to cheat and divorce what is the point? If waiting till marriage had the emotional bond and assurance then I would have gladly waited. This day in age waiting is an enormous waste of time.

• No, I don't think pre marital sex is immoral in any way.

• No, I think it's fine. No one is obligated to be married, right? :)

What Guys Said 12

• I love how you ask this question, and then down vote everyone, which muse mean the poll only shows you are a very very small minority lol

• Morality is subjective and the law is not, it is not illegal and there is nothing objectively wrong with it. Marriage is just a piece of paper.

• Pre-marital sex is necessary.

• Let me go way back in history. There once was a time when there was no marriage. BUt there sure was sex. Those people had no other choice than to be immoral? NO way.

What I'm trying to say is that we made it so called "immoral". Just do whatever you believe in. But don't judge others for what they do. That's my point of view.

• I think you need to know what you're getting yourself into when getting married. Don't want to get married and find out that you're not compatible.

• Hahahahahhahahahahahaha. No.

• I don't any reason to be immoral.
    @RomanEmperor, do you see any reasons that sustain the first option?

• No std transmission and it's the moral biblical thing to do

• And if i told you that those deseases can be caught in other ways than only sex?
      Also we have some tools to defend ourself from that.

But what is the reason that the bible gives? Does it justify it?

• Even in school they told us abstinence is the one sure way to prevent that, and public schools are or at least WERE secular and pro-abstinent...

Okay, good luck defending yourself from HPV. Over half the population contracts it at one point or another.

• Yes it's very Immoral, now give me MHO

• I'm not religious so I have no reason to.

• no, not even a little bit

• Oh yeah, i do believe that. I think society would be helathier if people were monogamous and marriage is the forcing factor for it. I mean, we are seeing how people act when they are free, they don't make the greatest choices. Still, as a libertarian, i believe in the right of people to do anything they want unless it restricts someone else's right.

• Why would it be?