How many of you GaGers want to get married?

Well... one day...

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I do one day.
    I like the idea of marriage and taking vows to show your committment to them and only them. I feel like marriage also shows that if problems should arise, you'll try to get help and work through them... Rather than splitting up. Marriage is like a next step past a boyfriend and girlfriend status. If I'm saying "Til death do we part," I really do try and mean it.

That being said, marriage isn't something I'll jump into with just anyone. Rushing into it will just create regret, fighting, and lots of unhappiness.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 50

• I don't want to get married because if my girl ever uttered the word "divorce" I'd "off" her right there then. Because I'll be damned if somebody thinks that they're going to lowball me in a courtroom for the house and kids while I'm just forced to sit there and watch nuh uh #AintNoLeavingMe #TillDeathDoesUsPart

So I think I'd rather just cohabitate with a woman. Ya know so we can leave the R-ship with what we come into it with ^_^.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I don't think that marriage, at leats in the US, is very equitable for the men. To many laws that favor women, divorce being to easily acquired (80% of divorces are initiated by the wife) to much negative consequences for the man (80% of all alimony and child support is paid for by the man, the mother is considered the primary care giver in almost every case (I don't think I would be able to live if I could not see my child everyday)) so I do not wish to be married. If these things where rectified then yes because I do want to have a family, some one to love and to have children but I do not feel like its a fair system to men currently.

• Though I agree with @Applefan1 I still, in some way, do want to get married contrary to popular belief told to me by others. But the kind of marriage I envision, is stupendously hard to find in this generation. No one wants the old school kind of marriage anymore even though they claim to. I haven't given up, but im not forcing it either. Whether it happens or not... oh well.
    Biological clock and the pressure from parents isn't helping either lol...

• HEK NO!!! I am never going to fall for the trap called marriage. Can't think of anything worse in life than marriage. It is one of my pet hates!

• There's a ring in some girls future :3 but she just doesn't know it yet and she's probably out fucking some other dude right now not knowing the best D has yet to come

• I definitely want to get married one day.

• I really would love to get married to a woman who want a good man and will do what she need to do to keep a good man. I'm a hard worker so I like to work when I'm in a relationship as well. Relationship is a job that we all must do and when I find a woman who can do her job as a woman. I will definitely marry her.

• I am never getting married.

• Me please. Been waiting for 22 years and still counting.

• Perhaps someday if/when I meet the right woman.

• I do. Pun intended.

• I'm already happily married :)

• Marriage itself does not seem very appealing to me (the legal and financial aspects I don't have a problem committing to someone for life). But if I met the perfect girl and she really really desired to have marriage I might relent.

• I definitely want to, given the right person ends up in my life!
    @DangerDoge explained it well. I totally agree :)

• It would have been nice but I dont think Its going to happen now

• Not really

I agree with what someoneimportant said

• With the divorce rate so high and the treatment men receive in the divorce proceedings I won't be getting married ever.

• Not I. I don't put much stock in old traditions.

• Not marrying just to marry. Marrying when she is the right girl, and at the right time, and after her dad approves of me.

• I don't... but I feel like I'll one day have to do to social conditioning -_-*

• I haven't touched like... a gurl in 21yrs! Yasssss! 21 damn years 😱😱😱
    So how would i even be thinken about this 😵😲

• If it's possible to find a woman who wants to marry me, I'll do it. Otherwise I'll just enjoy single life.

• i used too. however i think it would be pretty stupid now.

• i do. i've always liked going to weddings. and seeing how good i look in a suit has made the idea better

• Not really, but if my lady really wants to then okay.

• I fear I may want to at some point

But for now, no way.

• Fear? Why?

• Lol, it's not. The dynamics of each marriage are different. I'm sure if most couples would actually work on their issues they wouldn't end up divorcing.

• I doubt it. Plus, divorce is the last straw. You think those divorced couples wanted to just flush x- years of their life down the toilet?

You do what you can to work things out, but, as the numbers say, things usually don't.

• Not sure if I would again... it would have to be for all the right reasons!

• At this stage I'm completely averse to the idea of getting married but maybe in the future I will change my mind

• Been there, done that. No rush to do it again.

• I do, but only when Im like, 30

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 25

• I'd don't know. I wouldn't want bring anyone down with me. I would be afraid of hurting them because I can be really dark. Its best I stay alone bc I am so depressing.

• You're very young. Maybe you can work this out with help...

• I don't know... I rather just end up alone if I ever decide to take my own life.

• Oh no... Please don't say that. There are people who can help you. Message me if you want to talk.

• I do wanna get married someday.

• im married. always wanted to get married. and i love it!

• I WANT TO <3 Since I was 4 haha xD

• Haha, I at 4 I was probably picking out my wedding gown.

• Hahaha I actually had a huge crush on my older brother friend when I was like 7 I was convinced Id marry him haha

• HAhah I guess we're even now :p xD

• Eugh never.

• Maybe one day, but it's too far away to think of now.

• I do. It's actually been on my mind a lot lately as well as having children.

• Nope, not into the idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVB-4YglNY
    My thoughts exactly in that video.

• Marry young, kids later in life. That's my motto, I want to spoil them rotten but can't be possible if I was going to have them anytime soon. I think I'm stable enough to be married in the next 2-5 years which would suit me.

• I want to one day.

• I want to. ^u^

• Hell no, I'm not going to subject myself to that torture.

• Yep after I get my degree though I don't have a life

• I'll be a monkey's uncle.

• Me!!! That'd be cool

• Sure I want something solid with someone and a family ❤❤

• Someday , eventually.

• Meeeeeeeee! one day :D

• I do! :) (haha)

• i'm not sure if it's in the cards for me
    ... but if it is, sure

• I would like to be married, someday.

• Only if I meet the right guy.

• Sure, why not.

• I most definitely would love to get married and I can't wait to see who that special man is. :) <3

• Oh, yes I do.

✌❤