Do u ever look at some couples and just think, "how on earth have they lasted this long?"?

Most Helpful Guy

• In these days of time it's hard for me to believe how couple last that long together. I think what was so different back during their time to make them stay together so long. The generations these days seem like they get married just to see how it is being married.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES!!! but only when i see something happen between them or if they are people that i know.
    i dont just judge random people that i have no reason to make an assumption about.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, sometimes I wonder that, but I don't get surprised though because I know it's very tough nowadays but at the same time I know it's possible.

• Yes I have

• No, because people choose to last that long.

• Yes all the time

What Girls Said 5

• nope, because i know exactly how they do it.

• honestly yes, but everyone goes through their trials in their relationship, it's how they handle and communicate through it that makes the difference.

• My friends keep asking me and my boyfriend that.

• Yeah omfggg

• Yess all the time when at school