When do u feel the closest to ur hubby/wifey?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• The after sex cuddling, and sleeping next to her every night. Corny I know, but it's true. I'm divorced now, but that's what used to make me feel close her. That and when we really agreed with each other and played around. We used to get along really well in some ways.

• When we 69 or she sits on my face.

• She feels me closer after a fight, I feel her closer when we play and laugh together, does this means she cares more about our relationship and I just like the good times?

• , no that's not what that means...

• I wanted to message you but I'm level 1 :(
      I see you are married and have lost of good ideas, I am in a similar situation, would like to help?

• Thanks a lot for restricting the question to only people who have wasted their time going through an artificial bonding ceremony.

• i'll let you know lol

• ... no, I've been clever enough not to get married.

• when im balls deep in her ass.

• when i don't call her hubby or wifey...

• I feel closest to my wifey when spooning. You hid my comment but it got reinstated! lmao

What Girls Said 3

• When i have one

• never cause i dont have one :'(

• Almost every time we are together but mostly after I am pissed of something he has done and I don't wanna talk why, but when finally decide to tell him whats wrong. I feel relieved, and he tells me that I am very important to him, and apologize if it's his mistakes, promises never to do it again.