Can another woman take my husband and how?

Married 4mos feel like i do everything i should i am great in bed he tells me he loves me he is my everything. I found out he is cheating and has been since our engagement. I surprised him a yr ago and propsed to him on his birthday and gave him a ring i really love him. I was wondering is it possible for another woman to take him from me even though i do everything for him and we have a great sex life. What does she have to do to take him that im not doing?

69

Most Helpful Guy

• She won't have to do anything, because your doing it all. If you stopped doing it all for him, this will mean she will have to, and she probably don't want that, so as your husband takes you and uses you, she is free to just enjoy him because he has no needs just time on his hands to please her, so really, you need to leave him for her to leave him, because when he wants a little more of what you done for him from her, she won't be interested, this is how affairs get started. One commits where the other has time to flaunt around attracting types who just want a fling, x

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't love you. That's all there is to it. If a man loves you no one can take him, if he doesn't, nothing you do is enough to keep him with you.
    And men can't be forced to love, they can't be brought to it. He has to pick you. If he doesn't, you need to move on. That's why they pursue, that's why they propose, they move the relationship further.

As soon as you got to a point where you had to propose something was wrong. If he cheated on you for so long, he married you out of habit. It's so simple, it can't be simpler: He. Doesn't. Love. You.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Take your husband from you? come on!. Your husband is not a kid, he is an adult it can't happen without your husband consent and knowledge, yes it's possible that she can play smart mind games and your husband may not come to know what she might the doing,

However I don't understand one thing, you said he is cheating on you!!. Why are you even there with him? cheating is an unforgivable act, you know that right?

• I'm sorry to hear this.

We always believe that doing everything for people is going to keep them with us Sadly this is not true. Sometimes it's more the opposite that keeps them with us. Because we often take people for granted if it is given to us too easy or when we know they do everything for us. And often people only realize what they have/had when they lose it or are about to lose it.

So can another woman take your husband? I say No. It is his choice. Unless there is some other reasons you do not know about he is doing this because this is who he is. Maybe this is not the kind of person you should be with. I'd rather say something more positive but it is what it is.

Don't lose yourself in the relationship. Live your own life. Make sure that "you" are your priority. Get rid of the thought of you not doing enough. You could have given him the moon and the entire universe and it still wouldn't have mattered.

Good luck

• She can take your husband away from you, if he decides to leave you but some men will keep their wives around while they play the field because divorce proceedings are expensive.

Also why do want you to keep a husband that is making a mockery of the vows he made to you at your wedding? Why did you go through with the wedding? Why are you with this man? Do you not feel that you deserve better?

• It isn't you it is him, he is a jerk. Some women just can't seem to understand that some guys will cheat regardless of how good a wife/girlfriend you are. These men just aren't satisfied with one woman it is not in their nature.

• 0_0...

That's messed up. Let her have him. He's betrayed you.

• its not your fauit u can find better

• He will go with any woman who gives more and better blowjobs.

• It's certainly POSSIBLE, but, likely, probably not

What Girls Said 5

• Most cheaters won't leave their wives but he might or might not but why stay with him he not even faithful he a cheating piece of shit!. I pretty sure you can find better.

• Nothing. He's a scumbag and you deserve better. I always say If you can bag him you can have him. If she does happen to 'take him away' the best thing you can do is let her and walk away with dignity. They will pay for their wrong doings.

• She is not taking him... he is freely going to her.

• Nobody takes your partner. They go willingly.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

• Leave his ass. He don't love you. And if he does in some twisted way he doesn't love you enough. He's no good. With a guy like that you'll never be enough. Find someone that treats you the same way you treat him. Relationships should be as equal as possible. If it's not you move on to greener pastures.