Describe to me your perfect marriage proposal?

I am feeling like a hopeless romantic today. To me a beautiful park, a nice day, and a park bench sounds perfect.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Guy

• On my knees taking her hand in a marriage proposal at a 5 star resort with the perfect background outdoors

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd definitely like him to get down on one knee. I don't care where it is as long as it's not at the airport. I'd PREFER that he didn't do it at a restaurant. I'd like it to be somewhere more private, such as while taking a walk through the woods, or standing at the edge of a lake, etc

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• March 31st, propose right as the clock strikes midnight.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• When we are running for like 25miles... somewhere forest like or tropical like and I feel I am about to pass out and quit! He say something like your...

1|0
    0|0
  • At a coffee place, he proposes and everyone stands and starts clapping and whistling. And the old ladies shed a tear, remembering their first proposals.

1|0
    0|0
  • hmmm... definitely private. dusk maybe. someplace scenic. it doesn't really matter. just as long as it's private.

1|0
    0|0
  • sunrise or sunset

1|0
    0|0
  • can't imagine the details. just something romantic, personalized, and nothing over the top

0|0
    0|0
  • Asks my brother for my hand in marriage.

Traditional way.

1|0
    0|0