Describe to me your perfect marriage proposal?

I am feeling like a hopeless romantic today. To me a beautiful park, a nice day, and a park bench sounds perfect.

Most Helpful Guy

• On my knees taking her hand in a marriage proposal at a 5 star resort with the perfect background outdoors

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd definitely like him to get down on one knee. I don't care where it is as long as it's not at the airport. I'd PREFER that he didn't do it at a restaurant. I'd like it to be somewhere more private, such as while taking a walk through the woods, or standing at the edge of a lake, etc

What Guys Said 1

• March 31st, propose right as the clock strikes midnight.

What Girls Said 6

• When we are running for like 25miles... somewhere forest like or tropical like and I feel I am about to pass out and quit! He say something like your...

• At a coffee place, he proposes and everyone stands and starts clapping and whistling. And the old ladies shed a tear, remembering their first proposals.

• hmmm... definitely private. dusk maybe. someplace scenic. it doesn't really matter. just as long as it's private.

• sunrise or sunset

• can't imagine the details. just something romantic, personalized, and nothing over the top

• Asks my brother for my hand in marriage.

Traditional way.