Slept with a married woman, what to do?

I am single, and she is married no kids

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, here's what you do...

You go and give yourself a pat on the back for being a home-wrecker! Yay, you did it!

In all seriousness, though, there's not much else you can do. Whether you knew she was a married woman before you slept with her or found out after doesn't really help at this point. What's done is done. I'd be worried, however, if her husband ever finds out and, specifically, if he finds out it's you. As for any other advice I can offer, stop seeing her and definitely stop sleeping with her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know she was married? Because if she lied to you about it then it is not your fault at all and is only her fault. If you did know then part of the blame is on you but don't forget she is just as much to blame as you are so don't let her try to put all the blame on you because she is just as much at fault. I think you and her should keep your distance from each other to be honest.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Err... what do YOU want to do now? Continue the affair or move on with your life?

2|2
    0|0
  • If she's not going to break up with he husband hen I say run while you still can. You don't know what kind of psycho the husband will go if/when he finds out

0|1
    0|0
  • there's nothing to do! You could tell her husband!

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you know she was married?

0|0
    0|0
  • The damage is already done lolololol

0|1
    0|0
  • you should cut it off.
    you might ruin your reputation and hers.
    you dont want to get in the way of her husband and life...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop sleeping with married women.

1|0
    0|0
  • you tell the husband what you did and if he wants to kick your ass. you let him. that's what you should do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop...

0|0
    0|0
  • Run for the hills. Especially if the husband finds out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• HOT... Umm, I hope it was ok with her husband though. Honesty is the best policy. But if it wasn't consensual by the husband, you already fucked up and it should remain a secret.

Tell her you had fun, she was great, but you don't want to ruin their marriage so you will stop seeing her. If she wants to ruin her marriage, then go for it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pray to Jesus.

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol sloots gon sloot!

0|0
    0|0
  • don't do anything, just keep doing what you are doing.
    She would not have you if you were a bad fuck :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pat yourself on the back

0|1
    0|0
  • ... Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... not much you can do... pray i guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell anyone duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont do it again. thats what you should do. remember, karma will pay you back for what you did one day. either on you or your children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah yeah, losers who gag fuck married women do they? lmfao

0|0
    0|0