What was your first love's name?

What do you remember about her/him.

Her name was Nichole. I thought the world of her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still with my first love and my first everything... Well, I'm with him again, anyways. We broke up, but it only lasted for three weeks. His name is Joe, and I refer to him as my prince. Lols! He's really a very sweet guy, and he tends to spoil me a lot, and I love how he's always holding me and kissing me and how when we're sitting on the couch or about to fall asleep together, he always wants to cuddle with me. He makes me feel like I'm beautiful and, I feel so lucky to be with him again. I was really hurt when we broke up and I thought that I wouldn't get to talk to him or see him anymore, and I felt so lonely, but then he messaged me saying how sorry he was, how he wished things didn't happen the way they did, and that he will always love me. I think it's amazing how we managed to work things out. :)

What Girls Said 3

• my first loves name is Mike. I'm still in love with him. We were together for three years and we had so many plans together. He was planning on proposing to me for our three year anniversa ry and he kissed another girl...We have been broken up for two and a half months. I miss him very much

• my firsts loves name was jacob, but it wasn't very long until I became invisible to him...

• My first love's name is Ronnie. We went out for 3 years 8th, 9th, and 10th grade. It has been almost 8 years since we broke up and we are still VERY good friends to this day!

What Guys Said 1

• My first love was a girl named Samantha. I met her over the summer since we liked the same park. We walked around the park everyday, climbed the trees like fools and waited till the last beams of light were leaving the sky to call for a ride home. I never quite offered her my heart but she took it from me effortlessly. When I was with her the world would melt and all troubles would be lifted from my shoulders. We had a favorite tree because it had branches strong enough and close enough together to make mini-beds. When the sun was just starting to go down we would kick at the leaves so we could lay together and watch the ethereal golden light pour into the tree eliminating everything it touched. This was our secret spot at our perfect hour and one day without any difference we started holding hands at this hour. After a week or two she purposely sat up at this hour so the light lit up her face and I found myself kissing it. For some reason it wasn't a relief she kissed back, it wasn't a surprise; it was the way our world was then. We could communicate without words and silently coalesce with nature and feel the wonder of the world. We could go days without saying a word; if anyone asked we knew exactly what each gesture and motion was and it seemed a more natural language to us.

Towards the end of the summer she stopped coming to the place we met each day and a week before we were to start up in school again I climbed into our tree to find her with another boy. She looked at me and in her eyes I could no longer read her mind; she was no longer mine. I jumped out of that tree and started to run as far as I could and felt heat streaming from my face before I even knew I was crying. I haven't seen Samantha for eight years and I haven't entered that park for eight summers.