Is Wearing a Colored Wedding Dress a Fashion Faux Pas?

While the classic white wedding dress remains the first choice of most brides, colored wedding dresses are quickly growing in popularity for a number of reasons. For a bride who would like her appearance to be memorable for all of the right reasons, a colored wedding dress is an excellent option.
jvsdress

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel so strange and it would be so not right if my bride to be did not wear a white Wedding Dress on the biggest night ever

Most Helpful Girl

• kudos to women who wanna go for a coloured dress =] i personally will be sticking with tradition on this one, but i think it's a cool idea nonetheless..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• People don't really need to follow tradition anymore. I think the bride wearing a coloured wedding dress is nice and different. Totally up to the bride and groom. So whatever floats her boat.

• We wear red in our country but some brides are now into different colors like out purple, pink, free. Etc..