Is your spouse always the best person youve ever slept with? Or do some married people feel like they've had better sex with someone else before?

Can every married man or woman honestly say that there spouse is the best they've ever had in bed? Or can some of you think of an ex, or an old one night stand that was hands down the best you've ever had and the thought of them still turns you on? Even if you love your spouse and are happy to be married to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's common to marry someone with whom the sex is not the best you've ever had. Marriage is a complex decision that can't rest solely or even primarily on sexual compatibility.

Being honest, I think most if not all guys who have at least some decent sexual experience look back on former partners fondly and with some frequency. Joel Stein alluded to it once in a column for Entertainment Weekly: "This, not a desire to dine with Ben Franklin, is why men dream about time machines." :)

• Have your u ever been married?

• And while you were married who was it that had been better then your wife and why? And what did u fantasize about?

• I had had two sexual partners who were more affectionate and far more libidinous, and as time went on I thought about those two girls a lot. They were my go-to fantasy partners when I was horny and unable to have a release at home. (They lived in a different country at that point and I never actually saw them.) I'd fantasize about everything possible. This was only after a long time of trying to make things work in my current relationship, and being unsuccessful. Libido is one of those things that many people just do not have much of at all, and which they, apparently, also cannot change much at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I can honestly say she's the best I've ever had... because I have no other point of reference. XD

• Everyone has had better sex before marriage. Oh well.

• What makes you think that? Some people may have... and some people may have had better sex with there spouse before they got married, but for me my husband is the absolute best I've ever had. And it gets better and better. Because we know exactly what each other likes and we have mad chemistry. Intense chemistry makes sex so much more amazing. And I think people tend to have the most chemistry with there spouse. Or they probably shouldn't have gotten married if theyve had better.

• I highly doubt it. And since you u don't even know him or me, there's no way for your opinion to be accurate.

• Have you been married? If so, who is it that you feel like was better then your wife and why?

What Girls Said 1

• I never slept with anyone else so I couldn't compare. It was pretty lousy, however. But neither of us knew what we were doing. I had two one night stands after my divorce. One was horrible. The other was kind of good but I didn't know the guy so it was also weird because there wasn't a connection. I have no idea if that helps or not!