For those that are not having sex before marriage what age are you planning on getting married?

what is the main reason you are delaying marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I had always hope if I was lucky enough to marry I would be younger than average.

Under 25

• When I'm at least 24.

• Well I have only just got engaged, plan my wedding for July so waiting till then and I am 21 will be 22 when I have my wedding though and he is still a virgin aged 24

• Roughly 25

What Guys Said 3

• Well, I don't believe in having sex, I have no desire for having sex, absolutely nothing, it's zero (0). Hence I never want to have sex in the first place, it's against my morals, values and second point is I never want to get married.

• Good luck with that

• Yes that's what I am saying that person can still have friends, acquaintances but you're right that person most probably will never have a committed relationship with a woman. I agree on that part and I know it.

• What I am trying to say that person won't be lonely just because they are asexual. Connections are possible even if they are very few ( friends, acquaintances)

• I don't get people who wait for marriage to have sex. In most cases the marriage gets rushed due to hornyness and divorce gets more common. But that's just my opinion! Whatever works for you people. It's a free world. Well relatively free.

• It's because of either cultural , religious or waiting for that special person but with the latter if no one appears they give it up to next beat thong bit with the others its more complicated you wait for that special. person and you also have marriage to go through

• I have no idea if or when I'm getting married. Haven't had a girlfriend yet even :(

• Better be searching then