Would you rather have your wedding paid for or your honeymoon paid for?

As a joke a customer said he would pay for my wedding if I found him purple pants. (I found 4 different brands... he wasn't looking.)

Which would you have paid for?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the wedding is much more expensive than the honeymoon. So I would choose to have my wedding paid for. With all the people involved for dress, suit, food, and wedding cake can add up. Even the photographer will be pretty expensive at least for a good one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honeymoon! Our wedding was simple & very cheap. Free food was catered from my husband's job, & honeymoon cost the most. Advice for future wedders- it's only ONE night of wedding- people should come because they love & care about YOU- not how expensive the food or dress is. The honeymoon is more important, because it's just the two of you. Don't show off with an expensive wedding, you don't have to :)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 10

• Probably my wedding. Especially since my mom already practically has that part figured out and wants to pay for it when the time comes.

• I think I would have my wedding paid for, guaranteed it would probably be more expensive solely for that reason.

• Wedding. That's what my friends and family will get to experience, so we should make it nice!

• definitely my honeymoon

• I say wedding, that way I can get every & anything I want without worrying about the cost. A trip cost way less than a wedding.

• Honey moon.
    That will cost more than a wedding I think.

• I'd prefer to pay for everything myself. I can change my mind a lot, so I wouldn't want to be someone else's burden. and I'd be fine with a simple wedding at home anyway.

• Honeymoon for sure.

• The wedding is more expensive be I guess depending on how many people are attending and the venue

• honeymoon lol