I've noticed my husband's skid-marks have increased ever since he got laid-off. Is there a connection between skid-marks and being unemployed?

For those who don't know; "skid-marks" is what happens when one neglect to wipe his or her butt-cheeks thoroughly after a bowl movement. This in-turn, causes the "skid-mark" effect (poo-poo that is smeared all up in the underwear.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Since getting laid off, he's had to economize on the toilet paper and is now buying the sort of one-ply tracing paper-like crap you usually only find in fast food restrooms. The expensive quilted 'like wiping your ass on an actual kitten' stuff that really absorbs the clags is out until he finds another job.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah getting depressed and lazy since you're not working so you fail to properly wipe your ass I guess.

What Guys Said 9

• A loss of a job can decrease self esteem and lead to a lot of negotiate behaviors , mood changes , person hygen and more worse things

• This is beautiful. One can always expect the most human edifying of questions to be asked by (likely) Americans, on this site.

• maybe he just doesn't change his undies everyday anymore. shit there's been times where i wore the same clothes for for days in a row if i didn't have to leave the house for whatever reason.

• what the fuck is this question lmao

• Skid marks?

• I suspect that it is NERVES! A Man identifies with WHAT HE DOES for work.

• I seriously thought he had begun driving crazy. WTF !!! ?

• No but laid off causes depression that causes him to care less

• Probably increase in hemorrhoids.

What Girls Said 2

• Huh?
    I think I'm missing something here...

• What an absolutely "fascinating" observation! .. And you're HOW OLD? smh