How frik'in hard can it be for my stay-at-home husband to have my dinner ready and a cold beer waiting for me when I get home?

Most Helpful Guy

• haha maybe you should talk with your husband but damn that's harsh, guess its time to do away with double standards if a man said this about his wife, he'd be getting slammed. But you're right, get on his ass and tell him if you're out there working and he's not then the least he can do is have the home clean and dinner cooked. There's really no reason for anyone to be stay at home with no kids in this day and age. I split cooking duties but I worked too so having someone else cook was a plus. But yea, get on his ass but don't be mean :P

Most Helpful Girl

• What does he do?

• My dinner isn't hot enough and my beer isn't as cold as it should be! What does he do all day while I'm at work? He probably just watches TV (playing video games) all day, yap on his cell phone and all the while, he's gaining weight (he's letting his body go). Is this the thanks I get for working all damn day!

• @Avneo - Are you seriously saying that men have had it "worse" than women all these years? Do me a favor, open your mouth wide so I can stuff my blood-soaked tampon down your hairy throat (to stop your Fred Flintstone caveman dribbling) while I (Wonder Woman) power punch your ass like the Homer Simpson fool you know you are!

• Omg calm down both of you. Men and women both have it hard. @Avneo

What Guys Said 14

• A lazy good for nothing incapable of proving won't cook for you !! What a man.. In all the years I have been with my Lady it was seldom that I wasn't working. And on those few occasions , she never had to conscern herself with the dinner details , they were covered. That's the difference in a team and all about me policy

• I love cooking. There's no mystical art. It's just practice. When I started out, I made a few cock-ups, but I'm quite capable of looking after myself when I go to uni next year.

Is he a bad cook, or just lazy, spending time on video games?

• if you're working and taking care of him he should be cooking and cleaning. tell him to get off his ass. my mom had dinner ready for my dad everyday and we couldnt eat till he was ready to eat. the bread winner should be respected.

• If he not pulling his weight you need to cut his house keeping money or trade him in for a younger model.

• If I was a stay at home husband shit would be taken care of! So he's probably lazy or something i dunno.

• Outrageous. I work full time and always manage to get dinner ready by the time my girlfriend (well when I am dating) gets home. She doesn't like beer though so it's usually a glass of wine, but still. Don't put up with it!

• Lol this is so funny I can't tell if you are a troll or actually serious but Either way you sound like an alchoholic who is going to beat their spouse when they get home

• Sometimes I come home from school at 4-5 pm and I still get a dinner done before my mom comes home from work... It's a matter of 20-30 minutes, anyone should be able to do that.

• Its easy in America you can just microwave canned foods.

• I don't know ask him

• LOL. Just LOL.

• Not hard at all. Find a new one.

• wow the roles are totally reversed here... .

• Obvious troll is obvious.

What Girls Said 3

• It's really not that hard, I mean I get it kids are hard to take care of and most of the time consume your whole entire day but there is always time to cook and clean etc.

• I would say not but maybe he doesn't think it's his job. Maybe just say to him he would expect you to do it so why can't he do it sometimes for you

• I don't know, why don't you ask him?