Girls, should married men have female friends?

would you let your husband have female friends?

• yes
    70% (14)
  • no
    30% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• If the wife is also friends with them, and they don't spend time alone together, simply to be respectful and to make your wife feel comfortable.

What Girls Said 6

• Sure, why not? I wouldn't marry someone who I thought could be a potential cheating asshole anyways.
    Isn't that a little controlling to not allow your SO to have friends of the opposite sex just cause of your own insecurities? Jeez. Just cause they're your partner doesn't mean you own them. People these days...

• Yes, because I'm not insecure, sexist, and I wouldn't marry a man I couldn't trust around other women.

• Of course they should! If you don't trust him to stay faithful to you you should not get married at all.

• i wouldn't mind at all if he has female friends. i don't c y it would be an issue.

• I don't trust women , so no he shouldn't. I'd be cool if he talks and is good with my best friend but other than that, no. Just because I think that a lot of women are whores and like to tease men that they can't have and men on the other hand are weak.

• It doesn't work