My 35 year old boyfriend has asked me to marry him in a plural marriage with his other 2 wives. Should I say yes?

• Yes if you love him
  • No if you dont love him
  • Maybe if he's hot

Most Helpful Guy

• You say yes if you want to. If you don't wanna share him you say No. Life is yours, don't do anything you don't want for your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really hope this is a troll.

What Guys Said 8

• Dont feed the trolls people :D

• yeah, seems like trolls are getting worse at telling their stories

• @Vesuvius87 THis one is not even trying tbh, i dont get that people actaully think this is serious

If this was real, then it would be a woman supressing country meaning she can't get on the internet or know enlgish
      Too faulty and very sloppy trolling

• You are under 18, how about you call the police and ask them this question.

• Just because America raises its fat kids until they are 25 doesn't mean the rest of the world is that retarded.

• I'm sorry, but you are a kid if you are under 18 and not ready for marriage by any means.
      And what does being fat have to do with getting married? And also, the legal age of adulthood is 18 in America. Some people are lucky enough to have parents support them through schools, others, not so much.

• If your bi. Why not. Get the best of both worlds and lots of it.

Personally I can't see 3 wives. 1 guy being healthy. Jelousy etc. Like who gets him when and for how long.
    That show in usa the guy and 3 wifes. Sister wives is sick ! He's a loser high on himself. They are all insecure desperate woman I think. And omg he looks like a real tool

• God no. Why would you literally be a third wife? Not only is that illegal in most civilized nations, it's a God awful idea.

• You are kidding, right?

• Your all nuts

• Let me guess, you're muslim?

• No im white

• I don't believe you are white. Unless you're from Canada, then maybe I could accept that.

• I live in England.

• lawl at plural marriage..

What Girls Said 8

• Your poll is biased and has no way to say "no".

It's your life and you have to do what you think will make you happy. But you're young. Make sure you feel like this is really what's right for you before you consider it. Plural marriages are complicated and you have to be prepared to never have a partner that belongs only to you. Is that something that you want to deal with for your entire life?

• I really hope this is a troll, but give the fact that there are child brides/pedo's and polygamists that exist, then I'm going to have to say don't go for it at all.

• cool story bro, seems legit.

• What? 35 yro bf? And you're under 18? Hmmm interesting...

• GAG isn't a muslim forum... not sure why are you posting this here.

• Sick and disturbing. Hopefully you're just trolling.

• Your poll is more then a little bias is it not?

• If you're willing to share him..