Listen folks, I've been married for almost 4 years this December. I found out over a year ago that my sexual needs are not the same as they were before and my husband is not able to satisfy my needs. Also I am bisexual and lately have been more attracted to females than I am to males. My question here is should I continue this marriage knowing that he no longer makes me wet or climax at all? I find myself getting myself off after we have sex because as much as I try I can't do it with him. I have spoken to him about it, but he insists that we should continue our marriage, but doesn't want me to step out in the marriage which is a bit selfish for me because he's the only one being satisfied sexually in this marriage. Please I need help.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see how divorcing will help you. If he's not doing something he should when it comes to having sex... try to fix it! Has it ever occurred to you that whatever you do to "get yourself off", have him do to you instead? Assuming you dont do that already?

• Yes done that. I have tried to "train" him to last longer and in pleasuring me and done this for years and years now. He still ends up doing what he want which in turn leaves me out.

• Ok cool. Haven't tried that so I will. Thanks.

• Well, best of luck to you, I hope you 2 have a happy healthy marriage and sex life for that mater.

Most Helpful Girl

• Good job turning marriage vows into a joke. A++

What Guys Said 5

• Since you're already asking this question and have put forward nothing but cons in your marriage, might as well. Better that than you cheating.

• Just like this you end up getting dumped by your wife. Marriage really is not worth the trouble today. I doubt that women are worth the trouble at all.

• You only live once and deserve to be happy rather than live an existence of quiet desperation

• Divorce now

• ... sigh...

How easily vows are broken today. Why bother making them to begin with?

Just divorce and get it over with.

smfh

What Girls Said 1

• Can you explore your sexual pleasures together? Is he open to that?

• We have. It's just that my husband continues to do things the way he like them and not how my body likes it. I tell him to do certain things and the next day or next encounter her forgets and I'm teaching all over again. Sex has become a chore and I'm definitely not into it.