• Arranged Marriage
    24% (8)15% (4)20% (12)Vote
  • Love Marriage
    76% (25)85% (22)80% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Married for 28 years and my dad recently made a big decision to go back home and open his own business. That was three years ago. It's a lonf distance relationship... It sucks. I hate seeing my mom sad, sometimes she feels sad. Its gotten better. In some ways its made them love eachother more. But she's joining him next year and moving back home.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It truly sucked. They were married for 50 years until my dad died... violence, affairs, etc. Mom said "50 years in hell..." They were both really weak and stupid... not strong enough to end something that caused hell for themselves and their kids. I really resent them for this...

4|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• At the moment, nonexistent, since they got divorced quite a few years ago. But it was a "love" marriage, although I'm very much sure there wasn't a lot of love there at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents divorced when I was 4, but it was a marriage for love. Same with the second marriages on both sides but those ended too.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents married for love.

They've been married for 56 years and have had nine children together. My mom is my dad's second wife, his first wife died young. My mom raised four step children as if they were her own children. She is the kindest, most unselfish person I have ever met.

1|0
    0|0
  • Married for love. Been together 25 years and going strong.

1|0
    0|1
  • My parents have been divorced since I was three years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was kind of an arranged marriage, or I would say traditional marriage because my father loved my mother before marriage and they got to know each-other during the engagement period.

0|0
    0|0
  • In ruins after 20 years. This is why I don't want to get married

0|1
    0|0
  • My dad first met my mom. Thanks to a bet he made with a friend that he could get a date with her. Then they got married at 19 and are still together for 39yrs.

0|0
    0|0
  • they had an arranged marriage. married for ~35 years. and they hate each other.

1|1
    0|0
    • @karahiri. They hate each other, yet they are together? that's sad actually but also surprising!

• @serious divorce isn't looked positively upon in their culture.

• Yes, in some cultures, it is. Even in mine it is looked down upon, it is considered as a taboo.

• My parents never got married. My mum married another guy years later out of panic. So neither I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Married for love when they were 19 and 20. People thought they were crazy because they had only been dating for 6 months before getting married, but they have been married for 24 happy years. They have a really wonderful marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over. They divorced 3 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arranged😛😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Love marriage

0|0
    0|0
  • Over, since they divorced when I was three, but it was love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arranged. Going good even after 22 years!

0|0
    0|0
  • Love marriage, nothing was arranged. They saw each other at work.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Married unti death do us part

0|0
    0|0
  • Been together over 40 years now!

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents marriage was an arranged marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arranged marriages are VERY rare in this country, except among Jews, Moroccans and Turks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 30 years and still going strong!!

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know it's love marriage which has been doing good for 30 years or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • They have been together more then 40 years

0|0
    0|0
  • my parents marige is funney : D

0|0
    0|0
  • Arranged one though my father already had crush for my mom.. It's been 27 years they are happy with each other

0|0
    0|0