How can I save my marriage?

I had an affair with my girlfriend (a single girl) for a month. I told my wife and thought she would divorce me or slap me. Instead, my wife revealed that she has been cheating on me with a single man that she calls her boyfriend. She showed me photos of them together. She likes how we both earn the same amount of money, while he is 2 years older. I am same age as my wife. She admires his muscles and how "good" he is in bed. While I admire my girlfriend's kinder personality, better looks, and admit that she is prettier and better in bed.

None of us have kids, and my wife occasionally spends the night with her boyfriend, while I spend the night with my girlfriend.

WTF do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you made your bed, lay in it. However if you both of you aren't even sexually attracted to each other then what's the point? Don;t be ashamed of getting separated and further divorced... you both aren't happy and it's clear you guys can't just have each other for convenience.

• ^i agree with this chick why stay together nbot lik eyou have kids
      The sex sucks not attracted 2 her and she's a bitch

Most Helpful Guy

• Get in shape,
    Court your wife
    Have better sex
    Ask her to be exclusive again.

Or stay In an open relationship and hope she doesn't leave you

What Girls Said 5

• Do you love your wife? Do you want to stay with her? If you do, either stick with the open marriage, if you're both happy, or suggest counselling as a couple.
    Otherwise, separate and get a divorce. Don't stay in a marriage that makes you unhappy.

• I can hear the word divorce getting in your face if you try to act like you don't know whatcha doing

• Sounds like you'd both be happier apart...

• you should have put effort into saving your marriage making sex better for the both of you asking each other what feels good etc you both should put in effort to take care of your bodies and make yourself attractive to your spouse cheating is never ok that's why my parents divorced because my dad cheated on my mom instead of putting effort into the commitment he made

• Ughhh time to end the relationship before someone gets knocked up and ruins a poor innocent child's life. You will both end up cheated on again. You both chose to cheat now enjoy the fun of divorce

What Guys Said 6

• you cheated
    she cheated
    you're both cheaters

wtf do you do? get in a good relationship and dont fuck it up

• Are you happy with that arrangement? If so then you're fine. If not then you need to talk with your wife about the next step

• as far as i can tell which doesn't take a rocket scientist u dont have a real marriage a bonding life at all its just I don't know a joke so its just a stupid question that deserve a stupid answer so ill tell you tomorrow k ull figure it out i have faith in u

• I'm not sure what needs saving.

• Yeah you both deserve to be divorced

• It's called an open marriage dude. You lucky bastard, some of us can't find only one to sleep with.