How Do You Get Your Mother-In-Law To Love You Fully?

My mother-in-law and I have not always seen eye to eye. Like I honestly feel like she believes I am using her son for his money. Hello I have been with him for almost 5 years & we have both seen hardships together. Just recently I left my last job but at least both of us have been trying to work. We have a beautiful 3 year old. I'm just confused. Should I be putting more effort into it? Do I just let it be. I love her son more than words can explain but I hate feeling like I'll never be accepted because my family never had a lot to begin with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I'd tell you not to sweat it. Just let it be, do your thing and be amicable. My gf's parents absolutely despise me. I've come to the conclusion that I don't need them to care about me. We have one thing in common and they will have to be satisfied that she is happy, outside of that I just don't care what they think.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0