Is an 18 year old non-virgin girl still in her prime? Am I getting leftovers?

Assholes get the girls first in their prime and good guys finish last.

My 18 year old girlfriend had intercourse with her ex-boyfriend Once before she met me. I've done oral sex with over 5 girls but never got a chance to go all the way.

I feel, since I'm not her first, I'm not getting her in her prime.

I feel like I got asshole leftovers and a girl not in her prime. I don't like being a last resort or back up guy. She wants to marry me after college and it bothers me she is not a virgin.

Am I still getting her in her prime?

• Yes, you are still getting her in her prime
  • No, you are getting leftovers

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't matter if you're getting her in "her prime", because she's obviously not getting you in your "prime" either.

What Girls Said 12

• you're an asshole and don't even deserve her so called leftovers

• How am I an Asshole?

• Leftovers are gross. Why eat leftovers when you can have new food?

• lmao @ you calling yourself a nice guy. I've seen bricks with better personalities.

Do her a favor and break up with her, if you can't look past something like that then you don't deserve her anyways.

• damaged? Do you know what you are talking about? If it was the opposite way it would have been ok right? She wouldn't have used the leftovers from another girl? Just break up with her if you think she is "damaged"

• @Mimi96 I'm not breaking up with her. I'm going to use her since she is not up to my standards.

• If the decisions she has made with her own body are too difficult for you to handle, then maybe it's best you break up with her.

If anything, the experience she has gained would make her less nervous and more confident in her and your sexual advances.

It's all about perspective. Not dating a virgin has both its ups and downs, but I don't think that her history has much to do with what she has with you now. If she doesn't care that you've had sexual partners before, then I think you should work with her and calm down about what she's done.

Good luck!

• Dating a non virgin has more downs than ups.

• Yeah she's totally used. Maybe you should do her a favor and dump her because you're an asshole.

• Fyi.. I'm a nice guy who happens to get served sloppy seconds. I'm a great guy, Only non virgins show interest in me.

• Thank you @Joc4Position

• Again, How am I an Asshole?

• Oral sex is sex and can also give you an STD. You might be a vaginal virgin but you're not a pure virgin so whatever. You don't get bonus points for having sexual relationships with others but simply ''never sticking it in''.

• A girl is always in her fucking prime, if you love her she's premium!!! Virginity is a fucking concept, the amount of sex someone has never determines their actual character. Now these aren't the best examples but I've know some prostitutes to be the best caring funny people ever, they were just stuck in a bad place during a bad time

• 30+ women and women who have kids are not in their prime. We can all visibly see that.

• Neither women nor men are objects for you to possess.

If you do not like her for this reason and it bothers you SO MUCH, then do you and your "girlfriend" a favour and stop this "relationship."

Grow up. Mature. Be at your prime when you have a greater mental capacity and education.

Good luck, kiddo!

• But I still have to put up with the baggage of her past

• why do you care about virginity so much?

• Because i was part of an important decision. Non virgin girls are desensitized and don't make important decisions with you. Being with a non virgin is meaningless.

• i don't think that's how most are

• Maybe your right

• Wow, I wonder how many other guys have the same shitty mentality you do.

• Lots of guys do. They only say this shit when they are with other guys. that's why girls don't see it.

• what the fuck kind of question is this?

"I feel, since I'm not her first, I'm not getting her in her prime."

so you're entitled to be her only partner or something? and because she's had sex before, she's not in her prime? bullshit.

• Exactly, she is damaged goods now.

• I honestly hope for the sake of this girl that you're trolling

• I'm still pondering whether to leave or not

• You know what, I think you're an asshole and the reason for that is because you feel insecure. Unlike you girlfriend you have almost no experience and you're scared that she will leave you, so instead on focusing to improve yourself, you are focusing on insulting her for something so stupid. you don't find what you say offensive and that is because you are in defensive mode- defending your pride. She is not damaged, she is not a damaged car she is a person and if you are not with her for her personality than you should leave her!

• I have experience with a few girls. I can make a girl cum with my mouth or my fingers.

• And in this corner we have a guy who can't just appreciate his girlfriend over a stupid detail.

Seriously dude. She's with you. The last guy doesn't matter. In the past. Done. Stop.

• I hate that phrase "She's with you". She is with me in damaged form. Would you accept a damaged car or a new car?

• she is not allowed to make mistakes, she should have chosen me first.

• You're an idiot.

What Guys Said 5

• Wow, it sounds like your girlfriend really found herself a prince. She's all used up because she had sex with one guy OMG

• Yes, I think she is all used up. She has diminished value.

• Girls have dropped me before because I blew my

• Girls have dropped me before because I blew my cover

• Please dont have sex with her. If you are thinking like that the relationship will never be healthy and you'll always resent it. Just go.

In all honesty, virginity is blown out of proportion. It's only as important as you make it... and if you want to start worrying about girls being past their prime move to a nice poor area where 70% of the girls have their first kid before they are 20.

• No thanks, I will never touch someone with a kid. Fyi.. I've already done oral sex with my girlfriend.

• But, she shouldn't expect commitment from me when she didn't get commitment from him.

• ... She expected it from him. For 11 months.
      She, like the vast majority of young people, expects a degree of comitment before having sex. The fact that she's not a virgin doesn't change that.

• She's only done it once so she's still good

• Disgusting sentiment
    When I need motivation
    My one solution is my queen
    'Cause she stays strong
    Yeah, yeah
    She is always in my corner
    Right there when I want her
    All these other girls are tempting
    But I'm empty when you're gone
    And they say
    Do you need me?
    Do you think I'm pretty?
    Do I make you feel like cheating?
    I'm like no, not really 'cause
    Oh, I think that I've found myself a cheerleader
    She is always right there when I need her
    She walks like a model
    She grants my wishes
    Like a genie in a bottle
    Yeah, yeah
    'Cause I'm the wizard of love
    And I got the magic wand
    All these other girls are tempting
    But I'm empty when you're gone
    And they say
    Do you need me?
    Do you think I'm pretty?

• Maybe you need to find a virgin girl then? Because I don't see the big deal. Virginity or not.

• If I was 25-29 and still single It wouldn't matter to me because I would be desperate just like you.

• Imposter. False age group

• lol.