If a wife cheats her husband with one of her ex boyfriend and later confesses about it. What should the husband do, should he forgive or let it go?

The husband being virgin before marraige and believes in his tradition. But the wife had many affairs before marraige and finally chose him as her husband. Yet after that she cheated but later came out clean. Does this happened because of her previous habits of sleeping with many persons before marraige?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave her. She sounds no good.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't think a husband would forgive her. The chances are horrible, if he is a man of high morals, values then it's just not possible that he will forgive her. Cheating is an unforgivable act, so he will surely ask for divorce he would break up with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He should let that hoe go

0|0
    0|0
  • It just depends on how traditional you are. If you believe that marriage is forever and divorce is not an option, then you need to learn to forgive her and move past it. If you just let it go it will cause problems in the future. You need to deal with now. Talk to her and find out why she continues to cheat on you and go outside your marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that it's your opinion but u have to really think on whether u can live with this person who just had sex with another individual behind your back came back to your bed with out feeling any regret til later. Can you live with that can you really say okay it's fine I forgive you and leave it be? That's the real question u need to ask yourself what do u see when u look at her now?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Most of the time, cheating occurs because of a deficiency in the marriage, not past behavior. Wether he can forgive her, that for him to decide

0|0
    0|0
  • The Husband should contact his lawyer and seek a divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beat up the guy and make the soon to be ex wife life a living nightmare.

0|0
    0|0