I'm a virgin and can't have sex until marriage, and I can't afford to get married what can I do?

I'm looking after my poor parents financially.
So can't afford a place if my own.
I'm really lonely and hate my life.
I see no end in sight to my misery.

What can I do?

some help appreciated!
come on G@G peeps

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope you'll improve your financial situation and get married one day. There's always a remedy for everything except death in this life.

• but tut the problem is my salary won't increase and my spending won't decrease so I'm stuck in an awkward situation

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• What are you doing to improve your financial situation?

• I have a good job but property prices are super expensive all money nearly go to. paying the mortgage sometimes I don't even have enough left to buy clothes

• Set a deadline for doing this. After that point your parents must find an affordable place to live.

• I can't exactly kick them out.
      My best bet would be to find a girl that's willing to pay for the household expenses by her self.

• Guess you're stuck in limbo, my boy.

• I know how do I get out

• Find a cheap hooker.

• lol I wish ! I had chances of getting girlfriends with hot girls. Its not that I can`t get laid but I have to get married in order to have sex no way of by passing that

• SEX IS ONLY FOR CREATION OF CHILD.