If it was legal, would you beat your cheating spouse?

you come home and you catch your wife or husband getting fucked or fucking someone else. in the heat of that moment right then and there. would you beat your spouses ass if it was legal? I would. I'd beat her ass and the other guy.

• I would kick her/his ass.
  • I would just leave/argue then get divorced.
  • I would try and work it out.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, this is a hypothetical situation, so I'll imagine and answer your question:

My answer:

Legal or illegal, I don't care, I would never even think about beating a woman, of course I'll throw her out my life forever. I'll never take her back.

What Girls Said 5

• I would just leave, or kick him out. I don't do violence, even if it was legal.

• Is probably be too busy crying...

• No, I wouldn't lower myself to some cheating scumbag. It's obviously he probably wanted to get caught cheating and get a reaction from me. Well the only reaction he would get from me is handling him the divorce papers.

• Nah

I would probably give him this... look?

And then walk out.

• I don't think i would do it.

What Guys Said 6

• I only beat people who are a legitimate threat or who truly deserve it.

• What's the point in beating my wife? If she thinks I'm inadequate all of a sudden, then let her cheat on me. Why did she marry me anyway? I'm never going to physically hurt my wife, but you can bet I'm going to destroy the guy she had sex with.

• They wouldn't be worth the energy.

• I'd beat the dude she's with. Then I'd pack a bag of all her things and throw it outside with her.

• No I don't hit girls.

• Well, women hit men all the time, but, men don't hit women, it's hypocritical, right?

• What women? I don't hit men. Getting cheated on isn't an excuse for any gender to hit another.

• I'm just sayin'