Whether or not you ever want to get married/have children, have you still thought about/planned aspects of your wedding or what you'd name your kids?

I'd love to be married someday, and often think of details from what I might want my engagement ring and wedding/bridesmaids dresses to look like, to the food, music, and the theme of my wedding.

As far as kids, that's never been a priority for me. I'm more excited about finding the man I want to spend my life with and don't feel that I have a calling to be a parent. I'd much rather have nieces and nephews to spoil. I do however think about what I might name future children if it were to happen.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a mobile DJ. I've "thought" about hundreds of weddings. But as marriage isn't a priority with me, I haven't put much thought into my own.

The same with kids - I've never especially wanted them, so I don't waste much time contemplating having them or what I would do if I did.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i have thought of these things multiple times =]

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If I have ever thought about a future wedding, I don't remember it.

I have given some thought to a life with kids though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm excited to have kids of my own. I rather be dead than married tho

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think about all of it! where it'll be. Who'll be my brides maids, what our first dance song will be, even the food ideas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every time I hear that ginger. Toolbox Ed frigging Sheran sing I plan my wedding what a powerful leprechaun he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • aha I do this way too often to admit, in fact the other day I was talking to some friends about their 'dream wedding dress' and how many kids they'd want, but I guess we're just fickle teenagers and can't really be taken seriously :P

0|0
    0|0
  • God no, unless it was featured in my nightmares or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.
    After completing two of my books, I fell in love with the character names.

0|0
    0|0