Guys, is any guy that share the same opinion with on saving myself till marriage?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah i save myself till marriage

What Guys Said 10

• Well I have always had this opinion, just like I said on the other questions a while ago, it's actually more special when you safe yourself to the one that you are willing to marry and share the rest of your life with.

• Its great... i dont care that much either way BUT i prefer at our age bracket for her to have experiences that mirror her widsom and age. Such as having meaningful relationships that led to intercourse and knowing n understanding how that bonds two people rather than coming into a marriage blindly.

I dont wanna explore like im back in highschool I wanna just flow.

• Yes there are, I've seen it plenty of times on here

• I would think it wise, yes.

• No marriage is pointless, well unless you're a girl.

• I save myself for marriage

• I have that idea. But I cannot control myself.

• I'm sure there are somewhere. Most people like to try on their clothes first when shopping though.

• If she wants to then yes.

• Im more of a live for the moment guy. I want to do everything as fast as possible before I get old.